All of the sudden unable to post smilies

Are you still having trouble? Did you try the usual, clearing cache and rebooting?

I see/use them fine except the big smile one, the capita D defaults back to lower case and won't make the smiley for me anymore.:shucks:

There was someone else the other day that could not get their smilie faces to work in their posting. I am now having that trouble, does anyone know how to fix this? I see others are using the faces in their posts. Wonder why I can no longer get it to work.
Anyone have any suggestions?

not working for me yesterday or today, what's up? Some people are posting faces but am unable from my computer. Each time I try, nothing? Use to work beautifully can someone help us here?

There was someone else the other day that could not get their smilie faces to work in their posting. I am now having that trouble, does anyone know how to fix this? I see others are using the faces in their posts. Wonder why I can no longer get it to work.
Anyone have any suggestions?

mine don't work either if I choose them directly from the list. What I've been doing is copying the code (what you see if you open the full emotie box)
:graucho:

:yahoo: Mine are working fine on my PC.

There is a Miscellaneous Option below the reply box that has "disable smilies" as an option. Yours isn't checked is it? (Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, I don't mean it that way.)

Sue