ALL NINE WEST BOOTs & SHOES 29.99 AT 6PM.COM

authenticplease

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
In My Own Little World
:yahoo:I just bought 4 wonderful pair of boots by Nine West at 6pm.com! They have all Nine West shoes for 29.99 and if you use the live.com link, you will get 5% back. Free shipping on all order over $100.

I bought wine patent, dark green patent, black and brown suede:yahoo:

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
thank you for posting.. i already have 8 pairs in my shopping cart :Push: so bad but yet so good!

sweetdreams

Slave to Cats
Jan 30, 2008
Sunny CA
Oh yah, this started a few days ago. Lots of choices if you're at the extreme range of sizes, either size 5 or 10, not so much in the middle.

whome109

Nov 2, 2007
i really shouldn't have looked, but I did :sad:
i got more shoes than i needed but at least it was all 29.99
Thanks!

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
yeah they have really good prices, but one word of warning - they don't pay for return shipping. i bought a pair of charles david boots, they came, they didn't fit me well, and i'd imagine it'd cost like $15-$20 to ship back such a huge, heavy box. since i paid only $29.99 for them, it just doesn't seem worth it...so now i have a huge box with boots that don't fit me, i don't want to throw them away because it's a waste but it's not worth it to lug them and ship them out anywhere.

shallow-ish

Apr 28, 2008
Sunny SoCal
yeah they have really good prices, but one word of warning - they don't pay for return shipping. i bought a pair of charles david boots, they came, they didn't fit me well, and i'd imagine it'd cost like $15-$20 to ship back such a huge, heavy box. since i paid only $29.99 for them, it just doesn't seem worth it...so now i have a huge box with boots that don't fit me, i don't want to throw them away because it's a waste but it's not worth it to lug them and ship them out anywhere.
Donate them to a thrift store. Somebody will find them and it will totally make their day :tup:

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
^^ you know what's funny - I've tried and our local one rejected them and all the clothes I wanted to donate because they've gotten "too many" donations...

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006

that's exactly what happened to me.

lithiumpearl

Mar 23, 2007
Oh yah, this started a few days ago. Lots of choices if you're at the extreme range of sizes, either size 5 or 10, not so much in the middle.
Hehe, you are right -- I've got tiny feet, so this is a great sale :graucho:! Finally, some cute shoes at a reasonable price in my size! Whoo! Thanks for posting.

kkeene19703

Jan 18, 2008
FLA
You wonderful ladies have done it to me again...I just got 2 pairs of beautiful boots. Hopefully they will get here before hurricane Ike does.....:sos: