All nervous--going to Balny for first time today!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ladies I am all nervous but excited! My SO wants to buy me a nice Christmas gift and he loooves the marine city. I just spoke with Daphne and she says they do not have the small hardware marine cities in yet, but that there is a sale on some things, I can see the other colors, and put my name on a list. SO we are going down--I think that my SO wants to do business in person even if it is putting our name on a list. :smile:

I am so excited!This is a real dream come true for me!! :smile:)
    Just wanted to post...I am usually so quiet!

Maybe I will end up with a differnt color city AND on the waiting list for the Marine, hehehe.!

:shame:

2. :yahoo: YAY!!!!!!!:yahoo: Divina~ let us know what happens!!!!!!! Give us the update!!!! Hope you find a bag today!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I will! And I'll post pics if I actually get one today...

Daphne is really, really sweet isn't she?? :smile:)
    I feel like we need to give her our business! A lot of SAs in NYC are really...not so nice. Daphne seems to be patient and wonderful.
    :smile:

4. Have fun Divina :yes: I love Chrismas shopping, especially when I dont have to pay for it:P and please let us know.

5. I can't wait to hear the verdict!!! Hope you get something!!! You have a very generous SO!! Goodluck!

6. There is a SALE on some things? Did she give you any info on what is on sale?

7. Hi--We have STILL not gone. We better go soon, lol!!!

I guess there is some "winter special?" so non-moto bags and clothes and things? I didn't get a lot of details. I hope we are leaving soon, I'm about to unplug the phone so my SO gets off his conference calls. lol.

I want my gift!
    :wlae:

8. Did you go??????????????????????????????????

9. yes!! I just posted in a new thread.
    :smile:))