All my speedy bags are gone

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
In the past am so crazy about the speedy. I got 3 within a month. They are Azur speedy 25, Mini Lin speedy, and Epi speedy (which later I sold and bought a new one and sold and a new one and also let it goes).

Now I have none :sweatdrop:. I ever think I'll keep one as I need at least a speedy in my collection.

OK ladies, I plan to buy a new one. I need a recommendation which one I should go for? I need only one now and I prefer a classy one with good re-sale value.

OH! I would never buy a classic monogram. I hate the pattern. Thanks !! :supacool:

I think you should definitely get on the waitlist for the watercolor speedy. If your store is getting any in the 30 size, it might not be too big for you. It's worth a try, and if you don't like it, you don't have to get it. I have the exotic watercolor speedy, which is a 30 size. I am only 5' 3", and I don't find it too big at all.

i heard there are only watercolor 30 & 35, in different areas of the world. I say get an azur like me! Spring is here and it's the cutest ever! You won't be disappointed! Good luck!