All my speedy bags are gone

WATERCOLOR. If you'll only have one Speedy, it might as well be an LE. You'll get the best of both worlds with the Watercolor; it's bright, colorful, youthful, and it's an LE. Oh one more thing, you'll still get that classic LV pattern. :woohoo:

If you're bothered by the patina, then I'll guess the watercolour isn't for you either. And it only comes in a size 30 in Hawaii, Japan and China. The rest of the world gets the 35 which is huge! I saw it irl and decided to pass.

Maybe the damier ebene is best, or else, the epi.

Hmm, speaking of which I might get the azur myself as a weekend bag.

If you're bothered by the patina, then I'll guess the watercolour isn't for you either. And it only comes in a size 30 in Hawaii, Japan and China. The rest of the world gets the 35 which is huge! I saw it irl and decided to pass.

Maybe the damier ebene is best, or else, the epi.

Hmm, speaking of which I might get the azur myself as a weekend bag.

:lol: I am just thinking about the patina on the watercolor speedy and then I read your reply. I think I will pass it too. I ever love my Azur to death when I got it but when it turns a bit of patina, I began not to use it and sold it.

I think patina looks the best with denim line and sometimes I think for black MC. It looks ugly on Azur when it turns to be a very dark patina.

I'm thinking between Damier Ebene, Epi Ivory and Mini lin croisette now :smile:

what about mirage speedy? its dropdead gorgeous and totally no vachetta to worry about

Honestly it's the way too expensive for me. I would pay $1200 max for a LV speedy :smile:. If it is the way nearly close to $2000, I would definately bought a Chanel instead. Anyway, now I need a Speedy back to my collection :tup:

:lol: I am just thinking about the patina on the watercolor speedy and then I read your reply. I think I will pass it too. I ever love my Azur to death when I got it but when it turns a bit of patina, I began not to use it and sold it.

I think patina looks the best with denim line and sometimes I think for black MC. It looks ugly on Azur when it turns to be a very dark patina.

I'm thinking between Damier Ebene, Epi Ivory and Mini lin croisette now :smile:

Yes, I see what you mean now. I saw an Azur today and it looked miserable. Cos it's a light colour, the body was turning grey and the handles were patina. The colour contrast was so not nice!

Oh, about the mini lin, be careful of the lock on the material. My friend's mini lin was stained when the lock oxidised and hers is the ebene. Now there's a patch on the side of the bag. :crybaby:

Yes, I see what you mean now. I saw an Azur today and it looked miserable. Cos it's a light colour, the body was turning grey and the handles were patina. The colour contrast was so not nice!

Oh, about the mini lin, be careful of the lock on the material. My friend's mini lin was stained when the lock oxidised and hers is the ebene. Now there's a patch on the side of the bag. :crybaby:

My lock looks old and vintage since I got the bag. I didn't notice it until my latest buyer pointed out so I went to Harrods today and found that the lock on the mini lin ebene is different from the other speedy :smile:.