All my random B-day loot! (Pic heavy) <3

GayleLV

Rustic <3
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
So, my Birthday was 2 days ago on June 3rd and I got a bunch of various stuff and am so excited I wanted to finally post! I love big ranges of stuff and boy did I ever get it......plus at the end, a little tpf related item (did you really think I wasn't gonna get a handbag included!!!!!!!! lol). OK onto the presents!

These are some of the new limited edition Chanel glosses. left--->right: Parents got: Equinox, Constellation, Andrew got: Siderel, Galactic, Parents again got: Astral.
chanelglosses.jpg

(I think you can see the subtle hint of which brand bag I got..lol)

New Cruxshadows CD from Andrew
cruxcd.jpg

This was my one month wedding anniversary gift, but I shoved it in here as well, from Andrew (pink ipod shuffle)
pinkshuffle.jpg

Ok, back to the B-day gifts!

Pink Pearl/diamond/gold earrings from my Parents and a gold/aquamarine cross from Andrew
earringscross.jpg

from my Parents, my new Marc Jacobs Little Stam in Teal...I love this, it's much more a pine greenish tint in person...I dunno where they get teal, but yea i LOVE this.
pinestam1.jpg

pinestam3.jpg

pinestam4.jpg

and here with his big brother in mouse.
stams.jpg

And as soon as it comes...from Andrew, my LV Gold Miroir Lockit!

Yay. I also got taken to see spiderman 3 and dinner at Panino by Andrew (for those who lives on long island and go to roosevelt field mall, go to Panino Cafe, 2nd floor, next to macys & the apple/mac store. it's the best food, get the veal parmesean meal, you will not be disapointed. =D :heart:33 My parents took us all out the night before for their anniversary, my b-day begining to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse...and yes, yum again. Go there! Right near the mall too, haha.

Thanks for looking, xoxoxo.

I love your stuff, Gayle! That bag is really beautiful, such a pretty green. I love green. And the cross is TDF... and I love lip gloss... love everything!

Looks like you had a great birthday.