All my LVs would equal.......?????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got this idea straight from another board.....but it has got me thinking....

With all of the purchases I got form LV....I could of done sooooo many things....its crazy to think about.....I feel shaky and insane..... :wacko:

I could have gotten a Birkin, a nice vacation...it goes on and on....:cursing:

Im glad that Im in school now and cannot spend much anymore...:sweatdrop:

2. ...a nice vacation for 1 or frugal vacation for 2

3. A hefty down payment on the new car I'm going to need to hold all of my friggin' kids! :wtf:

4. :nuts: :roflmfao:

5. ...too depressing to think about!! LOL

6. a new car just about

7. I don't even want to say because you guys would think I was crazy! LOL

8. ummm...a pretty nice car lol...oh well, I don't care, and I try not to think of 'depressing' things like this cuz money comes and goes. I don't see the need to save up, what for? for kids in the future? nah, i'm too young, just turned 20, so what? for future hubby? nah I don't think i'll marry lol, by the time I graduate I'm gonna be 28...so ya, too old lol. Besides, my SA said, QUOTE "people who spend money, are the ones who can MAKE money"! I love that! :biggrin:
    hmmm...btw this reminds me of my dad who's always asking me the same question lol ARRGHHH! Oh well, none of his busi-less-ness I don't use his money! blah! muhahahahaha

9. Hahaha. Same here.

10. I don't think about the price of the 'crazy' things I buy becaause I use my spending money from my paycheck and that's what it's for. :biggrin: It would just depress me to think!

11. ...a ticket to rehab if there was an LV-holics Anonymous :sweatdrop::shame: And I bet I'm not the only one! :roflmfao:

12. HAHA ELLE!

mine would def be a down payment on a house for me!

13. Do you think we could get a group discount to rehab???? :roflmfao:

14. Mine would be a year's tuition at my university.

15. I thought about it one day, I said "man I could really move out and put this $ on a nice house or something"

1. great idea, would love to move out...

2. but then I would have nothing nice like LV to put in it lol

ohwell! $ well spent!