ALL my COACH is gone!

bjayadesigns

Apr 26, 2010
Today was my sons 5th bday party so I had been gone all day getting ready for the party. I got home at 915 tonight to discover my house has been broke into! The took everything! My flat screens, laptop, ALL MY KIDS CHRISTMAS GIFTS, and ALL MY PURSES! 5 coach purse and 1 small Chanel are gone I cant believe someone would do something like this! They even took the Coach purse I got for my daughter for Christmas. All I have left is 1 Coach scarf :sad: sorry for the post just really upset and needed to vent. Im more upset about my kids christmas gifts and my purses than anything.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I will be praying for you this holiday and I hope you are all safe, the bad guys are caught and the insurance company works swiftly enough for you to replace your families holiday items

Oh my my my..that is awful!!! :sad:

I'm so sorry this happened to you and your family. I would be so angry also.

Hopefully, the cops can catch these no-good scumb bags.

Thankfully you and your family are safe and what they took is replaceable.

Oh my gosh, I am SO SORRY to hear this happened to you!!! Thoughts are with you and your family during this time and hoping all can be made right in this situation.

I'm so sorry that this happened to you! I hope the police catch the thieves and that your insurance can come through quickly for the holidays. Hugs and prayers for you and your family.

thanks everyone! I have insurance on my tvs but unfortunalty I rent and dont have renters insurance. I can not believe someone would do this and even take all my kids presents! Someone just moved in next door and they have had company in and out like crazy! I told the cops and the landlord that I sure hope they do something. Cops really didnt do anything said I can talk to an investgator on Monday but my house is distroyed! They made a huge mess I got all the glass up but dont have the strength to do anything else tonight.

So sorry to hear about your house!!! That is so sad that some "dirtbag" had to break in and take not only your TV's and Electronics but also your kids Christmas gifts and your Coach. It sounds like the Grinch who stole Christmas!!
I hope you will be able to replace everything!
On a lighter note, Happy Birthday to your son!

Lynne :biggrin:

OMG! I'm so sorry for you. I'm actually very, very sad to hear about this. I can't believe people would do that to you, especially during the Christmas Season. It's just so hard to hear. My only solace is that none of you were home at the time so you are all safe.

I hope the police catch whoever did this to you and that the insurance company reimburses you somehow.

Despite these unfortunate events, may you find happiness and joy in during this season. I'm wishing you and your family all the best in the future.

*BIG HUGS*

oh my god... i am so sorry to hear this.

check out your financial records... like tax file papers, banks, etc.. a lot of times people don't know that's missing....

Hope your photos are safe. my friend lost ALL THEIR PHOTO saved in the computer since the theft took the computer... that was terrible too.

i'm sorry...