All my Bags...

1. Wow!!! I loove looking at everyones collections, so i finally got around to taking pics and posting mine...hope you enjoy.

DSC00816.jpg DSC00819.jpg DSC00823.jpg DSC00827.jpg DSC00830.jpg DSC00833.jpg DSC00834.jpg DSC00847.jpg DSC00851.jpg
  2. Thanks for sharing!

3. you have a lovely collection... nice chanel bags.... oh i want those.. hehe

4. MMMMMMMMMMMMM. Green Perforated Musettes are :heart:.

5. :nuts: Nice collection!!!! Love your LV and Gucci :drool: Thanks for sharing:flowers:

6. Beautiful collection!! What a great variety! :nuts: :drool:

7. Everyone seems to have such a wide variety of different designers....I must be soooooo boring that I only have red Coach bags and accessories :shame:

What a beautiful collection!! I have so much to learn about all of the other bags you all have.....and since you don't describe them, I am going to have a harder time - but I will eventually get the hang of it, I promise :yes:

8. great variety.love the fendi baguette

9. nice, love your dior hat!

10. Thanks everyone for your comments!!
    Corundog, thanks for replying...the reason i didn't name the bags is because I don't know many of them :wtf: I started buying bags only because i LOVED them and for no other reason, and now that I have so many i'm addicted!! So, now that I'm on TPF, i'm actually learning about them just like you. I do know a few, but some I have no clue what they're called....But i guess thats why were on here right? To share what we know, and learn what we don't know!! :P

11. very nice collection!!:biggrin:
    thanks for sharing!!

12. Nice collection, love the variety.

13. Great collection.

14. :quote: I do know a few, but some I have no clue what they're called....But i guess thats why were on here right? To share what we know, and learn what we don't know!! :P :quote:

SO TRUE!!! Love the Chanels!!!

15. Nice collection

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice