All Luxury Bowler Owners!!!!

Hi Chris19, I am new to Chanel ... and I like their Luxury Bowler (I know, kinda late) ... I keep searching on the internet and I can't find the price. How much would it be :shame: ?? ... Muse and Bowler ... which one is the best to get now since both not quite as new arrival ... thank's lots :yes:

Congrats!!!
I am waiting to get mine too!!!
Hopefully next weekend!

Still on the topic of Bowler...

I read some say that its not possible to carry a bowler on your shoulder...

So is it possible to carry on the shoulder with a medium bowler?

Congrats!!!
I am waiting to get mine too!!!
Hopefully next weekend!

Still on the topic of Bowler...

I read some say that its not possible to carry a bowler on your shoulder...

So is it possible to carry on the shoulder with a medium bowler?

hi there,
i have no probs carrying the bowler on my shoulder. it stays there pretty ok, and doesn't slip off. :yes:

it's a perfect bag, gorgeous and functional! :heart: it!!

HI what does everyone think of this bowler bag? photos attached. is that real? does this bowler comes in this tan/beige colour?

Attachments

• ed48_3.JPG
    ed48_3.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 96
  • ed57_12.JPG
    ed57_12.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 67
  • ed8c_12.JPG
    ed8c_12.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 1c5b_1.JPG
    1c5b_1.JPG
    5.8 KB · Views: 50
  • ed7f_3.JPG
    ed7f_3.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 50
the strap of mine became unattached to the main bag. I had a thread about it. Try searching what happened to my bowler. I think you shouldn't stuff your bags too much

I purchased the khaki deerskin bowler last September and use it fairly often, but not every day. It still looks brand new. It has caved in a little bit, but I really don't mind. I actually really like it.

Do you guys all own a small size or medium size? I just want to know if the large or medium size contains the 4 studs at the bottom? like shown in the ad before.
is that 4 studs for the large size?
:girlsigh::girlsigh:

How is everyone's luxury bowler holding up???? I'm a proud owner of a new black metallic bowler :yahoo: :yahoo: and I was wondering if anyone has had any problems at all with the condition of their bowler so far, ie the top of the bag I know may cave in with time, and any handy hints to keep it looking perfect!!! (besides not using it!) :P

Chris, is your bag the deerskin leather or patent leather?
And when did you get it? (If you dont mind) :wlae:

The medium fits on the shoulder and does not have studs on the bottom. The inside tag on mine (fall 06 deerskin) says made in France. However, I believe the newer luxury bowlers are made in Italy.

I paid $2160 and think the price has increased since fall.

i don't even know if the "cave-in" has happened to mine because to me, something like that is nonconsequential and prob. something i wouldnt even notice, i.e.: is not a fault or something coming apart, and def. adds character! :yahoo: