All In Favor quick reveal!

marnay

Ummm...Ummmm...bags!
O.G.
Jun 7, 2007
Here is the All In Favor in brown sugar, this is the newer tumbleweed leather. I like it much better than a bag I tried last year in tumbleweed. This one is smaller and I like this version of tumbleweed more. It is not so stiff and heavy.

So here she is. She either has some of her paper still in it or is empty.

Attachments

• IMG_7518.jpg
    IMG_7518.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_7514.jpg
    IMG_7514.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_7525.jpg
    IMG_7525.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_7526.jpg
    IMG_7526.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_7530.jpg
    IMG_7530.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 117
Dang...I love it! They sold out of military, and I already have brown sugar...beautiful!! I adore the camo lining! Looks great on you...enjoy!

Ohhh I LOVE it!!! And your manicure looks fab too! :smile:

Linda

Thanks guys! I really like this bag, I haven't actually carried it yet so can't call it love, but real serious like! LOL! Went to Lion King tonight so carried something much smaller, and it was awesome!!!!!

Oh and Linda I must be the last person on earth to discover Seche Vite top coat. I painted my nails, then put a coat of that one, and it is amazing! It dried super quick, very shiny and I can tell it is on there! Love it!

Seche Vite top coat is awesome. After about ten minutes, I can rummage in my purse for my keys, clean my kitchen counter, etc... and my nail polish is completely dry. Plus, it makes the polish last for several days with no chipping.

Seche Vite top coat is awesome. After about ten minutes, I can rummage in my purse for my keys, clean my kitchen counter, etc... and my nail polish is completely dry. Plus, it makes the polish last for several days with no chipping.

Really? Where do you all buy this?

Linda

Took my brown sugar All In Favor out for the first time today (she was a Xmas present). LOVE the bag! And especially love the peek of the camouflage lining when I open it. This version of tumbleweed is much lighter than the original. Glad I snagged one when I had the chance!

Joan