All I Want for Coach-mas is the FASHION FOIE GRAS TOTE

RilCruz76

Live. Love. Dance
Sep 18, 2009
Dear Santa,

I've been a really good girl this year..the rest of my TPF'ers can vouch

for me as I've been MIA for most of the year!

I would LOVE the FASHION FOIE GRAS TOTE blogger bag designed

by Emily Johnston for Coach-mas.

A large travel tote that can fit an ipad, a pair of shoes, an entire outfit

and my DSLR camera is a MUST HAVE!

Sincerely,

RilCruz76

FoieGras.jpg

FashionFoieGrasforCoach.jpg

Hope Santa listens, April, I've missed your reveals! And can I have your old camera if he brings you a new one? :graucho: I remember your photos being so gorgeous!

It's a very cute tote! Hope that you are able to get it!
Thanks..I hope Santa pays attention!! LOL :P

The more I see pictures of that bag, the more I love it!!
I agree..I think it will be a wonderful travel bag or even an overnight bag for short trips somewhere.

Hope Santa listens, April, I've missed your reveals! And can I have your old camera if he brings you a new one? :graucho: I remember your photos being so gorgeous!
Aww thanks M!! ;) I've still got my trusty old Nikon D60...hmmm maybe I should ask Santa for an upgrade this year too! :graucho:

I love this! Maybe we should start a Dear Santa thread:graucho: because I bet a lot of us are hoping to find a Coach box (or two) under the tree...
That would be an awesome idea! You should start a "Dear Santa..." thread!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes the look of this tote! I wish I could see it in person...
It's a beautiful classic tote..reminds me of the Heritage line..I think that's why I love it so much.

Very cute tote, I love the tassel detail as well. I hope you get it!
Did you put a pic on the fridge for Santa?
Sure did..photo on the fridge and happen to leave open on hubby's (Santa ;) ) computer. Hope he picks up the hints. hehe