All I Want For Christmas Is.............?

1. A Paddington hobo in any colour...i'm not fussy:graucho:
    Ok - maybe i can settle just for rouge.:heart:

What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?
    (Preferably not down the chimney, it's dirty);)

2. THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Oh, I have lots I want from Santa right now. However, if Santa feels like bringing me something from Chloe, I would really love a Medium Chocolate Betty or a Python Silverado! Please Santa- I have been such a good girl:graucho:

4. Ditto on the python silverado! I'm not picky, but I would love a Cognac python silverado! :love:

5. My dream chloe bag is the grenat box.:yes:
    But I'd happily accept a paddy tote in any dark colour, shold santa drop by with one... And I love the bracelet evening bags :love:

6. I've been a very good girl as well! :yes: All I want is a rouge paddy, perfect for the holidays!:love::heart::love::heart:

7. i want a blue nuit loaf, a chocolate and a craie paddy! ha im way too greedy, santa aint gonna give me what i want:roflmfao:

8. gosh, I dont know, I think I would most love some money for Christmas, as alot of the sales are starting earlier and earlier now, so some gorgeous Chloe pieces that are nicely reduced would be fantastic :yahoo:

I know its not as romantic as opening an amazing Chloe box on Christmas day :love:, but seeing gorgeous things after at 1/2 price would seriously upset me!!!

9. Bleu nuit mini loaf or that burgundy-coloured python silverado... um, and world peace :rochard:

10. ...I wish Santa can find me a sable paddy (any style), I've been a good girl too! :angel:

11. I wish Santa could find me a mini whiskey edith bouler :love: :drool:

12. i want the chocolate box! with super smooshy leather.

13. A craie paddy would melt this girl's heart. Please!!!

14. a whiskey EDITH!!!!

15. Hey Zac! I was thinking you already had this one? No?? Its beautiful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice