All I see is *RED*!!!

J`dore where did you find it? Can you please let me know...Im looking for a medium red lambskin or caviar even...can anyone also let me know if possible..thanx everyone xxx

If you are in the US and looking for the med red caviar, then I can tell you is pretty much impossible. As far as I know only 2 store locations have ordered the med red caviar and is one for EACH store, so it's 2 nationwide....and then obviously there are 2 wailists already for the 2 bags...

All I can say is BEAUTIFUL and I'm getting one!!!!!!!!!!!!
My bag is on hold and won't ship until Thursday. I'm sooooo excited! The store I got mines from has 7 and they believe all will be sold by the end of today. I have been searching all week for this bag. I practically called and got on every list (Chanel Boutique, Saks, and NM). Can you say CHANEL STALKER!

I'm soooooo HAPPY!:yahoo: :wlae:

gorgeous bags :drool: Congrats
I love the red, and have been hunting for the red MED/large classic with classic chain for ages. Why is it so difficult to find one? :sad:

J'Adore, sorry if its been asked, Is that caviar ? I was told that there is now a classic red with new chain but in calfskin in store. It sounds like this one.

gorgeous bags :drool: Congrats
I love the red, and have been hunting for the red MED/large classic with classic chain for ages. Why is it so difficult to find one? :sad:

J'Adore, sorry if its been asked, Is that caviar ? I was told that there is now a classic red with new chain but in calfskin in store. It sounds like this one.

Both of my bags are caviar. I know that the medium classic flap with new chain was available in red lambskin (very pretty). It may be very difficult to find right now. It was a highly sought after bag, and you may have to call around to find one.

As for a medium/large with the classic chain, I'm pretty sure that EBay may be the only way to find find one at this point. Red is a fairly rare Chanel color, so when those bags are released they tend to sell VERY quickly.