All I see is red (straight from NYC)

speyta

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Hey guys! I'm kind of new to the forum although I've been a long-time lurker. Anyway, I recently got back from a trip to NYC (it's beautiful during Christmas time). I hit up Canal Street big time!

Just kidding :yucky:, I went to both the SoHo LV and the 5th Ave LV and splurged just a little :shame:. I'm feeling a bit cheeky so I'm going to begin with a teaser. Enjoy!

Attachments

• whatisit.jpg
    whatisit.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 181
  • snowflakesbox.jpg
    snowflakesbox.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 79
Okay I'll go ahead and post a couple things... I'll save the bigger stuff for last.

First is the Soupcon GM sunnies and also a Pomme zippy wallet. It's a GREAT wallet by the way. I thought the PTI was good but this one just makes it so easy to stay organized :tup:.

I apologize in advance for the pictures, I'm not a great photographer so the colors might be a bit off.

Attachments

• sunnies.jpg
    sunnies.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 114
  • zippy.jpg
    zippy.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 147
where where
Lovely things at both stores, but find them kinda of snotty in Soho

Yeah I totally know what you mean! I stood around for awhile waiting for service and as I posted on another thread, I took it upon myself to go into a dressing with a jacket to try on. Well I'll be darned if two seconds later I didn't have two SAs hovering over me. That's one way to do it! :roflmfao:

I knew you got sunnies! I recognize the box! :P

Let's see... based on the other boxes, lemme guess...

-a belt
-Wapity
-Keepall 50 Bandouliere
-Inclusion bangle
-Mono Charm Bracelet [yellow gold]
-Earrings
-Shoes

Hmm maybe, maybe not John 5 :upsidedown:

Here's another goody! Unfortunately, the weather in FL lately has made it a bit difficult to wear these without looking a bit ridiculous.

Attachments

• snowflakesfront.jpg
    snowflakesfront.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 146