All Hail the HAC!!

In my opinion, the Haut à Courroroies is Hermès' most suitable bag for men, and by far my favorite go-to bag (yes it is heavy, but I think of it as my daily workout) the 40CM is usually my preferred size for daily use, but here is my 50CM in toile/leather all dressed up. The toile greatly helps with reducing the overall weight of the bag. I love the Birkin as well, but for might height and size the only size I think works is the 50CM Birkin. Anything smaller just looks like a women's handbag on me. What are your thoughts ?

IMG_7582 2.jpg

IMG_7575.jpg

In my opinion, the Haut à Courroroies is Hermès' most suitable bag for men, and by far my favorite go-to bag (yes it is heavy, but I think of it as my daily workout) the 40CM is usually my preferred size for daily use, but here is my 50CM in toile/leather all dressed up. The toile greatly helps with reducing the overall weight of the bag. I love the Birkin as well, but for might height and size the only size I think works is the 50CM Birkin. Anything smaller just looks like a women's handbag on me. What are your thoughts ?

View attachment 4787826

View attachment 4787827

Totally agree, which is why I was drawn to the HAC as well. The proportions seem to be the best for a man who is tall and/or has a bit of a muscular frame. I still have my eye on a Birkin as well though. ;) On a side note, though I hate to blaspheme Hermes, this is the first picture I've seen wherein I like those sandals. lol You have great style!

Reactions: Reza Khan
Totally agree, which is why I was drawn to the HAC as well. The proportions seem to be the best for a man who is tall and/or has a bit of a muscular frame. I still have my eye on a Birkin as well though. ;) On a side note, though I hate to blaspheme Hermes, this is the first picture I've seen wherein I like those sandals. lol You have great style!

Thank you! Thos Izmir sandals are my favorite shoes for summer, except in my experience they run a whole size too small. I always go up one whole size on them. Don't give up on the Birkin, still, a fantastic option, as I love my Birkin 50, wish they would bring them back again.

View attachment 4787826

View attachment 4787827

definitely agree that the hac is most suited for tall men..the proportions and hardware presence are very masculine. I have thumbed through your IG many times before - i recall you have a hac40 with a keycharm made from the ?petitH croc badges - its a nice touch!

Reactions: Reza Khan