All Hail the HAC!!

My "new to me" Barenia 32cm HAC!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️ I love the shape and size of the HAC, and whoever said the North/South shape makes the wearer look taller and skinnier was absolutely right! I've been searching for a Barenia HAC literally since the first post in this thread, and I'm so excited that I can finally contribute to this thread with my own HAC.

View attachment 3429338

This is truly a classic and collectible beauty! Congrats and enjoy!

My "new to me" Barenia 32cm HAC!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️ I love the shape and size of the HAC, and whoever said the North/South shape makes the wearer look taller and skinnier was absolutely right! I've been searching for a Barenia HAC literally since the first post in this thread, and I'm so excited that I can finally contribute to this thread with my own HAC.

View attachment 3429338

Congratulations on the purchase of your dream bag, it is beautiful!! I also got my my HG: HAC28 Boxcalf with the dark hardware. Can't believe it! I understand the excitement[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] staring at your bag for AGES. Enjoy!

Hi, I would appreciate some advice. I currently have and love a K28 seller in VN and a B30 in VN. On a regular day I carry very little in my bags so these two are perfect for me. I am considering buying a HAC28 or HAC32 in barenia. Which size do you think I would prefer? Also, I don't like heavy bags. Is the HAC32 much heavier than my B30? TIA!

This is truly a classic and collectible beauty! Congrats and enjoy!

Congratulations on the purchase of your dream bag, it is beautiful!! I also got my my HG: HAC28 Boxcalf with the dark hardware. Can't believe it! I understand the excitement[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] staring at your bag for AGES. Enjoy!

Sorry I haven't responded! Thank you both so much. I have used my HAC quite a bit, and I love it!

Hernesdiorduo, congratulations on finding your boxcalf HAC! That's a very special bag!