All griets are up in LV.com (pics)

I like the Damier, but think I will just wait for the Neverfull

Yep, I think I will too. I love the look of the Griet, but it's not worth it's price IMO. It's so expensive. For that price, you can buy two Neverfulls.
Does anyone know why it's so expensive compared to other damiers? Is it because the Griet is not permanent, but seasonal?

Yep, I think I will too. I love the look of the Griet, but it's not worth it's price IMO. It's so expensive. For that price, you can buy two Neverfulls.
Does anyone know why it's so expensive compared to other damiers? Is it because the Griet is not permanent, but seasonal?
I think it's not to compare with a Neverfull! It's a lot of work on the Griet: more vacchetta, more gold brass, and inside two compartiments, with a inside pocket with zip and so on..
The Neverfull is very very simple finished.

do y'all think the Griet would work as a shoulder bag? i still don't have a Damier shoulder bag, and i have the chance to get a (used) Damier S/O Cabas Piano, but if the Griet can be used as a sholder bag without looking or feeling too bulky i might get the Griet

Yes, it's meant to carry on the shoulder. The bag is as big as the BH.

I think it's not to compare with a Neverfull! It's a lot of work on the Griet: more vacchetta, more gold brass, and inside two compartiments, with a inside pocket with zip and so on..
The Neverfull is very very simple finished

I know, it's not to compare with the Neverfull, but compared with other damiers it's so very expensive.
But I saw the pictures of a TPFer wearing the Griet damier and I just fell in love with this bag. You're so right, this bag is perfect. You can tell how much thought there was put in making everything look right. There just isn't anything that doesn't work on this bag. It's so beautiful.

I know, it's not to compare with the Neverfull, but compared with other damiers it's so very expensive.
But I saw the pictures of a TPFer wearing the Griet damier and I just fell in love with this bag. You're so right, this bag is perfect. You can tell how much thought there was put in making everything look right. There just isn't anything that doesn't work on this bag. It's so beautiful.

It's definitely not to be compared with the neverfull. I have the neverfull MM as well and really don't like the bag. It doesn't hold its shape well at all.

But I love my Griet! She's just wonderful!!

hmmm... don't really like the griet at all, but if must choose, I'd say Mirage Griet = 1, and then MC Griet = 2, then as for the mono and damier, their bottoms don't "poof" out as much so there's something weird about that... me no likey