All good things come in twos.. or threes, don't they...?!!!?

Crossed posts there Lillemy. Well I was right about one thing - it is fabulous. The Jaquetta looks to be a great bag. So far I've only seen it online but it does appeal to me. Would love to see one irl too.

Congratulations on a very nice addition to the collection.

Congrats for some lovely goodies!!
Do you mind me asking how much the pouch was ( I guess you bought it in Oslo?) My niece is going to Oslo for the Spellemannsprisen, so I might ask her to do some shopping for me ;)

I had just been passing one up on ebay, and even though the one on sale now on LHB is gorgeous, I had decided to wait to see if a 'gently' loved one would appear some day. I was not in a hurry....

Then a tpf'er, that knew I was longing for an oak Jac, planned parting with hers... Can't believe my luck (or the fact she wanted to part with it..) - it's simply stunning!!! The graining, colour and everything! There is no wear what so ever on it, totally clean inside and on the handles. Just some tiny, tiny water marks, that is very well blended in. You can't see them if you're not looking very closely. Very gently used. Didn't think they excisted any more, at least not that I would get my hands on one.

So again, thank you, thank you, thank you, for letting me buy this beauty (you know who you are)! :yahoo:

Congrats for some lovely goodies!!
Do you mind me asking how much the pouch was ( I guess you bought it in Oslo?) My niece is going to Oslo for the Spellemannsprisen, so I might ask her to do some shopping for me ;)

Pouch was NOK 1.250 , so not too bad.. at least I felt that was ok then since I wanted it so much:biggrin:

Pouch was NOK 1.250 , so not too bad.. at least I felt that was ok then since I wanted it so much:biggrin:

No, not bad at all. I am quite surprise that it did not cost more. I always had the impression that it was "much cheaper" to buy everything in UK.
I am going to give them a call to ask what else they have in store. I quite fancy the scotch grain make up bags too!

Great value for the money on the pouch, they are so big :biggrin: And yours is fab!

And your jaquetta looks fabulous too!!

Can't wait to see the other bags, will you post pics in the non mulberry items thread?

Thank you SJ, Jackie, Lola, Kris, Lillan, CB, Cmaec, Thea and Slowhand! Just had some coffee and cakes with my father and his OH (She always makes so lovely cakes...) - I'm visiting them this weekend.

Can't wait to take oak Jacquetta out, but not when it's snowing.. The pouch has been with me for work a couple of days, and in my choc/oak Elgin today. It goes so well with so many colours. Not that it matters that much since it's inside the bag, but still... like to match:smile: