All good things come in twos.. or threes, don't they...?!!!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, the last week must be a record .. even for me. For some reason I seem to always end up buying two bags at the same time... I didn't buy the 'reveal things' on the same day this time. However, I've managed to buy THREE bags this week! :faint::yahoo::yahoo:

I'll reveal one now, the other one you know about from another thread (oak Roxy) - but won't get it yet (on layaway). The third is a Chloé HG bag for me - beige python Marcie hobo.. I simply could not let go of the chance getting this, a colour and leather I've been looking for (I'll reveal that later, next week I hope, in the Chloé subforum.)

And as if this is not enough of a big splurge, last week I HAD to get a little something that was longing for her 'mama':graucho: I'll start with the little cutie..

Anyone around who wants to guess??

Attached Files:

2. Oh a live one! Hooray I am rather bored today so this is a treat!

3. hurray, someone is here:smile:

4. I will guess a purse, I think maybe a long locked one? Not sure what colour. I will say Oak leopard?

5. Yes am here, lol, with cup of coffee in hand too!

6. I'm here too but have no idea what it could be.

7. a little box:graucho: love these boxes...

Attached Files:

8. Alexa OL clutch??!!

9. still no guesses?

10. I am here. No coffee this time, I drank one cup with the Marjo reveal. :smile:

11. no, not clutch... although would have loved one..

12. or pouch :biggrin:! I am so rubbish at this...

13. But you are right in something, Linnea

14. Oh hooray!!

A purse?? xx

15. OL pouch?