All garnets are in clearance!!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. All garnets are in clearance.

$349.99 for large + 50% off
    $299.99 for small + 50% off

and the 20% off coupons!!!!!!

2. STOPPPPPPPPPPPP for real!!!!

3. O.O!! Where?! At FP stores??!

4. Eeek! Finally! Time to get myself one! :yahoo: Don't know if I want the Mahogany or the Dark Berry :thinking:

5. at all the outlets. They said they just marked it down yesterday. Good luck :smile:

6. yup milpitas has a bunch in berry... and one in mahogany.. which i snatched up since i returned my XL garnet!!

the large came to about $130!!!

7. thats insane!!! i paid 160 for my medium mahogony garnet. grrrr

8. I saw garnets in clearance at my local Macys too,but didnt look at prices. Outlet prices might be better anyways. Im still thinking about that one dark brown Garnet i let go.

Might have to get it in Florida next week maybe.

9. I need to get to my outlet asap!

10. Work needs to HURRY it the F up!

11. ^^LOL!!:lol:

12. Ugh, this makes me mad! I got my Garnet at the boutique with PCE and these are still half the price I paid!

13. Not to be all "math nerd," but wouldn't the large be $140?

50% of $350 = $175
    $175 - 20% = $140

I'm mad about paying $183 for my Large Black one, but they didn't have the black ones in clearance at my outlet. Only brown, gold patent, berry, siggy, etc. So I guess I'm just glad I found black at all :biggrin:

If you see Lg black leather at your outlet in clearance, PLMK so I can be mad! LOL

14. #14 Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    :P

15. Oh, if only they had large purple garnets! Maybe I'll get one in mahogany because I sold a brown bag and need a replacement.