All free standing juicy couture stores closing in the U.S

tinado81

Jun 4, 2013
Hey guys!
I was just in a juicy couture outlet store today, and was informed by a sales rep that "all free standing juicy couture stores in the U.S were closing". The store I was in was currently an additional 60% off the entire store. All sales were final. She did not have a close date. Anyone with gift cards/store credit might want to go and redeem soon.

Yes, this has been discussed in the Juicy thread. They are all set to close by the end of June. US stores only. So sad. Kohls is going to be selling Juicy now. The Juicy stores are being converted to Kate Spade stores.

Yes, this has been discussed in the Juicy thread. They are all set to close by the end of June. US stores only. So sad. Kohls is going to be selling Juicy now. The Juicy stores are being converted to Kate Spade stores.

The KS boutique is next door to the JC boutique at my closest mall. The KS store is SOO tiny I am happy to see them expand.
I just can't bring myself to pay the prices they want for basically a Liz Claiborne bag. I have been tempted lately tho.

Just a word to the wise about Kate Spade...if you buy bags at the outlet-they are a lower quality than the in-store bags. So whenever they have a sale online I always check to see if the bags I want are made for the outlets. I hadn't known this until I tried to return a bag that I bought from the outlet to a Kate Spade store and they wouldn't take it. So now I always check online to look at the tags.