All free standing juicy couture stores closing in the U.S

tinado81

Jun 4, 2013
Hey guys!
I was just in a juicy couture outlet store today and I was told by the sales rep that "all free standing juicy couture stores in the U.S were closing". The store I was in had 60% off the entire store. All sales final. She didn't have a close date.

JC has been going down hill for a while now. Overpriced, poor quality and their teen and "real housewives wannabe" following has moved on to other brands. The failed to evolve IMO....

The SA at my Juicy Store said there's going to be a meeting at all stores this Friday, May 9, letting all the employees know what's going on. The only thing she's sure of is that all free-standing stores will close and be empty. No one is moving in to any of them as of now. She said Kate Spayd bought the Juicy name, but Charms will no longer be made. How true that is...I have no idea.

I am an associate of juicy in Canada and we do have confirmation that all the stores in North America will be closed. Back in November when fifth and pacific sold juicy to authentic brands group they agreed that juicy will only be sold at Kohls. The product that will be sold at kohls will not be the same as is would be at stores. You will still be able to find juicy stores in Asia and Europe. Online will be shut down at the end of June and same with free standing stores and most outlets.

I am an associate of juicy in Canada and we do have confirmation that all the stores in North America will be closed. Back in November when fifth and pacific sold juicy to authentic brands group they agreed that juicy will only be sold at Kohls. The product that will be sold at kohls will not be the same as is would be at stores. You will still be able to find juicy stores in Asia and Europe. Online will be shut down at the end of June and same with free standing stores and most outlets.

Did you think the new product line will include charms?