All day at the outlet!! (Instant Reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today was my very first trip to the outlet as a Coachie, and I spent quiiite a bit of time in store. First I picked up a Copper Maggie, thought about a silver hailey - but finally the legacy lining fished me in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for Valentines Day, my DB... AMAZING boy that he is bought me a madison wallet, new from the Coach web site. He was so afraid that he'd buy a fake that he bought from coach.com :lol:

LUCKILY! It all matches beautifully.

[​IMG]

The patent is so shiny! They had a (pink?) Peyton there as well that I almost bought because it was such a delicious leather (as well as limited!) but since this is my first true Coach bag, I went for the one I could wear more. The legacy lining is amazing!!

2. Stunning...enjoy her!!

3. Such a beutiful combo. Lovely!

4. Beautiful..

5. fabulous!!! Love it!

6. Congrat's they are beautiful...I love the Patent bag and the legacy lining is Gorgeous, enjoy your great buys!!!!!:smile:

7. Such a pretty bag

8. what a gorgeous peyton!!! i love the shininess of it especially with it all dressed up!! you've gotta join the peyton place thread!!

9. Love the peytons!! Such a great bag and that wallet is just adorable; looks so pretty against the black. Congrats!

10. That's a lovely bag. :tup:

11. thanks guys.. was trying to post more pictures but it's being weird.. one sec x.x

12. oh i love it the wallet matches perfect

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. I love it! I just bought it Thursday in white patent.

15. Nice Peyton, that was a great choice!