All Chihuahua owners!!!

CoachEnvy

New Coach Addict
Mar 8, 2010
As I have been settling in and reading more of the forums I noticed that alot of us have chihuahuas- we recently added to our very full house of pets a 12 week old chihuahua/dachshund mix puppy named Zoey! I think their "designer breed" name is called a Chiweenie-whatever she is a chi to me. And if you thought that I was spoiled then you would be way wrong because I have nothing to top the dog we have only had a few weeks- here are a few pics of Zoey:

Showing off all her wardrobe!!:
IMG_2775.jpg

Enjoying her new treat!:
IMG_2777.jpg

and just showing off how darn cute she is!:
IMG_0054.jpg

Gotta love a Coach bag on one are and a Chihuahua in the other!!!

So lets see some pics of everyone else's chis!!!

Aww you only see her as a Chi? Because I see more Doxie than Chi. :lol: Of course I'm a doxie Mommy so I can see it in those eyes and feetsies! You're going to have a DIVA on your hands. Red alert! :police:

And yes! Where did you get all her clothing?? It's so hard to find clothes that fit our girls because their bodies are so long. I've been having to make their tops myself!

Most of her sweaters and t ****s came from Petsmart, her dresses came from Petco-I usually do not shop there as I think they are overpriced and there is not a store too near our house so it is always a trip to go there but totally worth it for the cute dresses and her coats came from all places WALMART!!!

The walmart in our area has the biggest selection if cute doggy clothes I have ever seen! And the best part-each one of her coats was a total of $4 each! Gotta love that!!!:yahoo:

She for now is fitting in anywhere between an XXS or an XS and they still tend to cover her longer body style~~

My little Chiweenie Phillip would have the biggest crush on your little lady. He's such a narcissist he loves doggies that look like him.

Attachments

• n1456763544_499029_7303375.jpg
    n1456763544_499029_7303375.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 55
awww so gorgeous, I agree tho, I am seeing the dachs more in her for sure - totally beautiful :biggrin:

I have chihuahau's and a mini dachs, so lovely to see what they would create between them heeheheee!

She is soooo cute!! I have a long hair Chi. Shes the best! Your baby actually looks a lot like my Mariah (see pictures in my profile). I've become such a Chihuahua lover after having her in my life.

Sooooo cute! The cutest, skooshiest little face ever! Do you want to just hold her and hug on her constantly???

Wal mart is a great place to find inexpensive clothing and cute too! They have some of their harnesses for tinies and leashes on clearance now-just scored a new leash and harness for Deuce for $3 each!!

Sooooo cute! The cutest, skooshiest little face ever! Do you want to just hold her and hug on her constantly???

Normally on any other day I would answer yes to this question, but today has been a bad day for the two of us, I had to give her a bath because she was smelling of pee because we left her for too many hours in her crate yesterday while my husband had surgery to remove his gallbladder, plus I am super tired from being up for the last few days worrying about him, then taking care of him so I was not up for her puppy antics today. While bathing I also gave her a nail trim which was desperately needed and all she tried to do was bite my face off!! So to answer your question up until today yes and starting tomorrow yes but for today it remains a NO!!!

I have never really been a dog lover as much as I have been a cat lover but she has won me over for sure and I have always loathed clothing on pets until her as well. She looks so cute wandering around in her little dresses and I also found a puppy perfume that is safe and makes her smell like cookies so it is even more kissable!!! I will admit it she is SPOILED!!!