all about YSL chYc

7sherry7

Jul 28, 2010
I'm trying very hard to complete my humble chYc collection. And finally I've got the chyc clutch.

Everything looks good except for the magnetic closure, and the authenticator in the YSL authentication could not comment on that.

Since I've got the clutch from a seller in France, so I'm hopping that some European TPFers could help me solve the problem-- have you seen this kind of closure before?

I know that I'm probably not supposed to start an authentication thread here; however I got this clutch from France, so that I'm hoping someone here in the forum could help.

To prevent the thread being closed, I put a pic to show my mini chyc (old version), new chYc boots (Calf Hair), and this "pending to be" chyc clutch!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1370285580.142064.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1370285580.142064.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 1,024
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1370285691.682895.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1370285691.682895.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 995
I'm trying very hard to complete my humble chYc collection. And finally I've got the chyc clutch.

Everything looks good except for the magnetic closure, and the authenticator in the YSL authentication could not comment on that.

Since I've got the clutch from a seller in France, so I'm hopping that some European TPFers could help me solve the problem-- have you seen this kind of closure before?

I know that I'm probably not supposed to start an authentication thread here; however I got this clutch from France, so that I'm hoping someone here in the forum could help.

To prevent the thread being closed, I put a pic to show my mini chyc (old version), new chYc boots (Calf Hair), and this "pending to be" chyc clutch!

Did you authenticate the bag? Just to be sure it is authentic.