All About the RM Nikki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advo

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi there,

inspired by the Miu Miu forum, I thought there might be some interest in collecting our knowledge about the Nikki bag into one thread? Unfortunately, I'm a newcomer to the scene and don't actually own one or any RM actually :wtf:, although I am very interested in both a Nikki in Wine and Navy Blue. But if anyone would contribute, I would love to compile the information?

I'm talking about dividing into season, if such exist? Old/new leather difference. Old/new hardware difference. Colours. Known problems etc. etc? And lots and lots of pictures!

ashsin

Oct 2, 2006
wow great idea.. I too am a newbie and would loove to learn more about the Nikki..

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
Aha, I realise there are already a bunch of threads about the Nikki bag, I just figured there might be interest especially from newcomers such as me for a single thread like this Miu Miu thread?
We talked about doing a thread like this for each RM bag, but it definitely involves a lot of work, and time, and the mods thought it would be best we do that once they create an RM reference library for us instead of having a lot of sticky's. But yea- the link to the database Nolarice gave you is very useful. Several TPF'ers put a lot of hard work into that :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.