All about the Puff...Puffer bags!

Hi there,
I am debating if I need a mini puffer bag in my collection.

Does anyone own the mini puffer AND small puffer?
Or
Does anyone own a mini puffer AND a regular Toy LouLou?

I need some comparison shots :sad: everyhting I found on you tube is not helpful to me..

I wonder if the mini is too small for my essentials (I find my regular toy too small) and if its to tiny on my body frame.
I am 5‘7

Thanks!
I have a mini puffer and small puffer. The mini puffer is larger than the toy loulou. The mini puffer is also wide enough to fit a full size wallet (I use the LV felicie inserts). I posted comparisons between the small and mini somewhere. I think it’s earlier in this thread. If there’s any specific items you would like to see in it, I would be happy to take pics and post them.

Reactions: DamierEbene
I have a mini puffer and small puffer. The mini puffer is larger than the toy loulou. The mini puffer is also wide enough to fit a full size wallet (I use the LV felicie inserts). I posted comparisons between the small and mini somewhere. I think it’s earlier in this thread. If there’s any specific items you would like to see in it, I would be happy to take pics and post them.

THANK YOU ! :hbeat:

Actually, just a direct side by side of the bottoms, sides and opening would really help. :rolleyes:

The small puffer is a perfect size, but the price of the mini is so much more reasonable (IF I can make the mini work….)

The Toy Loulou limits me to phone, key pouch and cardholder and tissues.
But I need my reusable shopping bag and hand sanitizer as well as an extra wallet sometimes. And I dont like bulky bags, where I have to take everything out first to get the one thing I need … I know…sounds like the mini is not for me:sad:

Oh and I also wonder if there is less corner wear on the mini, since I wouldn’t bump into things as much with a smaller bag:confused1:
Do you have any experience with that?
I am afraid of lambskin…would be my first lambskin. I just sprayed my suede Puffer all over and don’t worry a bit:cool:….but lambskin :amazed:

Thanks again ! :heart::heart::heart:

THANK YOU ! :hbeat:

Actually, just a direct side by side of the bottoms, sides and opening would really help. :rolleyes:

The small puffer is a perfect size, but the price of the mini is so much more reasonable (IF I can make the mini work….)

The Toy Loulou limits me to phone, key pouch and cardholder and tissues.
But I need my reusable shopping bag and hand sanitizer as well as an extra wallet sometimes. And I dont like bulky bags, where I have to take everything out first to get the one thing I need … I know…sounds like the mini is not for me:sad:

Oh and I also wonder if there is less corner wear on the mini, since I wouldn’t bump into things as much with a smaller bag:confused1:
Do you have any experience with that?
I am afraid of lambskin…would be my first lambskin. I just sprayed my suede Puffer all over and don’t worry a bit:cool:….but lambskin :amazed:

Thanks again ! :heart::heart::heart:
Here you go. I tried to find items similar to what you said you needed to fit. I didn’t have any travel tissues readily available so I used the green cardholder in it’s place. All the pics are with those items inside. It doesn’t change the fullness or size of the bag at all, which is nice. The mini also has a built in cardholder along the front wall inside if you wanted to use it. You can also buy clips on amazon for $5 or less to easily change the length of the straps. I haven’t had any issues with the corners.
C524D5DC-ADE2-4679-909D-F6AB4F13655E.jpeg86AE22D1-3B67-4FC6-BB2C-66286871C235.jpegD07D6404-86E9-47E2-9989-76AF9A8539F0.jpegF8C3C6F5-8151-40C6-84A6-C4E2A6182D55.jpeg9C4A10D8-C091-44DB-9187-3B7C3304DC96.jpegFC84E38E-AD05-473D-A99B-E99540865DA0.jpeg6ABF1FA2-903E-4800-9A5D-C29A065AE866.jpeg

Here you go. I tried to find items similar to what you said you needed to fit. I didn’t have any travel tissues readily available so I used the green cardholder in it’s place. All the pics are with those items inside. It doesn’t change the fullness or size of the bag at all, which is nice. The mini also has a built in cardholder along the front wall inside if you wanted to use it. You can also buy clips on amazon for $5 or less to easily change the length of the straps. I haven’t had any issues with the corners.
View attachment 5245985View attachment 5245986View attachment 5245987View attachment 5245988View attachment 5245991View attachment 5245990View attachment 5245989

This is so HELPFUL! :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: THANK YOU! ! !
The perfect comparison and it fits everything so nicely!

I think I‘m in!!! :giggle:
There are some authorized sellers who still offer the mini size for the old price. That makes a price jump of 700€ between these two sizes. That makes the mini totally worth it in my eyes.
I‘ll have to sleep over this.

PS: You have two gorgeous bags! :loveeyes: And again thank you so so much for taking the time to reply with all these pictures!

This is so HELPFUL! :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: THANK YOU! ! !
The perfect comparison and it fits everything so nicely!

I think I‘m in!!! :giggle:
There are some authorized sellers who still offer the mini size for the old price. That makes a price jump of 700€ between these two sizes. That makes the mini totally worth it in my eyes.
I‘ll have to sleep over this.

PS: You have two gorgeous bags! :loveeyes: And again thank you so so much for taking the time to reply with all these pictures!
You’re welcome! Happy to help :smile:

Hi! I’m heading to the boutique to try on a small puffer that I think I’ll love. Has anyone ordered an insert for theirs? I checked Samorga (my usual go to) but it looks like they only have inserts for the medium size. Any recs would be appreciated (:

Hi! I ordered it and it came in yesterday! It’s very cute! I have a regular iPhone 12 with a case on it and had a bit of trouble getting the phone in and out. With the phone and card case that came with it, plus a chapstick, that’s probably about all I can fit.
Can you please take a photo of what fits? Thanks!

Hi! I got this beige puffer (small) yesterday and loveeee the color and style, but noticed a lot of these wrinkles when I unwrapped the bag. Is this normal/ nature of the lambskin/ puffer style? It seems more dry and wrinkly than the black one I saw in store and how this beige one is display on their website :sad: Is the beige one particularly dry or did I get unlucky? Am I being too picky? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• C26ADE92-A9C9-4D45-9179-6BF88EB3FF9E.jpeg
    C26ADE92-A9C9-4D45-9179-6BF88EB3FF9E.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 102
  • D331D513-F75E-4D91-A859-931E506314DB.jpeg
    D331D513-F75E-4D91-A859-931E506314DB.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 106
  • A24DD77C-59EF-401F-89A2-2C8803C11D97.jpeg
    A24DD77C-59EF-401F-89A2-2C8803C11D97.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 0417E191-DCC2-486B-8B0A-A28ED2C576DD.jpeg
    0417E191-DCC2-486B-8B0A-A28ED2C576DD.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 109
Hi! I got this beige puffer (small) yesterday and loveeee the color and style, but noticed a lot of these wrinkles when I unwrapped the bag. Is this normal/ nature of the lambskin/ puffer style? It seems more dry and wrinkly than the black one I saw in store and how this beige one is display on their website :sad: Is the beige one particularly dry or did I get unlucky? Am I being too picky? Thanks in advance!
I think over time it might look like that the more use it, but if it's brand new and off the shelf, that would bother me. Just saying..

Reactions: Rydori
I think over time it might look like that the more use it, but if it's brand new and off the shelf, that would bother me. Just saying..

Thank you for validating my thoughts lol, I felt bad complaining but it look like that straight out of the box. I spoke to my SA and she said she’ll try to find a less wrinkly one to exchange for me :smile: