All about the Puff...Puffer bags!

shattrstar

Night owl Shopaholic
O.G.
Aug 10, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
My YSL ❤
me too thinking in buying another one red or beige with gold
Bag twins :biggrin: I bought the black puffer shw in July and a month later bought the beige small ghw. Sooo if you did that, you would not be alone. I LOVE these bags so much! No regrets, as I have used both bags frequently in the last few months. So easy to pair with even casual outfits.

mariliz11

Mar 9, 2021
Greece/Germany
Hello!! I just joined the club! I've decided to list my black medium Loulou with SH for sale and purchased the small Puffer again in black with SH. At first I was so happy to get the classic loulou but for some reason I only wore it 1-2 over the last couple years. It looked too dressy on me and I was always worried it will loose its shape. I always admired the puffer in mod shots and I think the size shape and puffy quilts are more like me and it will be more carefree. Hoping I won't regret the trade haha!

I also have the toy puffer in dark beige on my wishlist as the last item before I reach bag heaven (for now!)

Mykizal

Mar 2, 2021
This bag is one of the best denim ones ever made, imho! :loveeyes:
I’m looking to buy my first puffer bag.. I really want the denim toy but it isn’t available anywhere..I will be stalking the website to hopefully get my hands on it.. I’m in love❤. It is one of the best denim bags!

Reactions: Moxisox
May 23, 2021
Love it, I just bought the exact same in the small size! Are you planning on spraying the suede handles with anything to protect them?
Hi. So I ordered also in small size. Can you post a pic of your bag in action? I am wondering if it might be too small for me. I'm 5'5 by the way and kind of on the skinny side.