All About Scarves: Styling & Knotting Thread

i love that black and cream HH scarf. i have a moschino one similar to it! i'm gonna dig it up and post a pic.

i have a bunch of those rai scarves too. i love them but, i felt a little ripped off (bargain hunter, here!) after some of my indian friends said they can be had for a couple of dollars in india. (too bad the plane ticket would cost over a grand!) :P

have you seen this hermes - i love my scarf website? i read about it in the nyt today and thought of you! http://www.jaimemoncarre.com

I love my Hayden Harnett labyrinth scarf. It's such a fun print I can't wait for it to be cold enough to wear it.

I've seen a couple of those Sir Alistair Rai "dupe" scarves on ebay but they are a different material and don't drape as nice. The 2 dupes I have a stiff and scratchy. Basically what I thought is that I was paying for just slightly higher quality and the name. Which is fine by me since S.A.R. scarves have been on private shopping sites a lot lately. I've got them for 65 bucks or less.

Thanks for the link & for thinking of me. That is so cool! I like how visually stunning the website is.