All about Lady Lynch

Sep 27, 2006
Hi Ladies. After my obssession about Clichy, I suffer now from a new obsession...LOL the lady Lynch! I would love to know everything about this amazing style.

1)When was it released for the first time? After the duo Louboutin-Lynch I guess....

2)Is it part of the Classic collection or a limited edition style?

3) In which style, the LL shape is the most similar? Is it basically a kind of Ron Ron 120 or is it like some people said a Simple pumps toe box?
My SA told me they fit like Pigalle 120....Confusing!

4)What are the differences between a Lady Lynch and a Clichy 120 since it is said to be its remplacement style?

5) What is your favorite material and color for LL?

Again a lot of questions but when I love a style I would like to know everything about it! Thanks for you help and your comments!

1)When was it released for the first time? After the duo Louboutin-Lynch I guess....

Fall 2009

2)Is it part of the Classic collection or a limited edition style?

It's more limited. Only a few boutiques order and receive them.

3) In which style, the LL shape is the most similar? Is it basically a kind of Ron Ron 120 or is it like some people said a Simple pumps toe box?
My SA told me they fit like Pigalle 120....Confusing!

It's more like a Ron Ron 120.

4)What are the differences between a Lady Lynch and a Clichy 120 since it is said to be its remplacement style?

The LL's pitch is not as steep as the Clichy 120 which makes it easier to wear and walk in. The toe box is also shorter and rounder.

5) What is your favorite material and color for LL?

I like it in the metallic nude and rouge from last year.

Miami has the black (and I think camel) patent. SCP has black and MC glitter. I think the Asian boutiques have them in black and camel patent as well. Last year's fire opal strass was gorgeous as well.

Ok here are some pix ;)
The Lady Lynch are very large I would say the best is one or a half size down to normal size.

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

v4.jpg

v5.jpg

v6.jpg

:smile:

Just to add that the Pigalle 120 fit comparison is based on the fact that 120 pitch is so steep that it means you need to size down in both. It depends on your toes though, since the pigalle toebox is longer but the Lady Lynch toebox more generous.

I'm obsessed with Lady Lynch, even though I've never seen the style live - it's everything I want in a shoe - round toebox, 120mm heel and no platform. It's like a Pigalle for us round-toe-lovers and I'd really love for it to become a classic

does this apply to the wedges too? i normally wear a size 37.5 in CL, but i just won an auction on ebay for a size 38. i knew i should have checked the sizing info on here first!! i'm really praying that they fit! maybe thick shoe pads will make them fit better.

Lady Lynch is my first Louboutin. I'm so excited to have them in my closet.
But apparently, it's so hard to walk in. Two hours top. Do you guys share the same experience? Maybe next time I should choose the one that have platform.

@Danielle which one the most comfortable between those three beautiful things?

Lady Lynch is my first Louboutin. I'm so excited to have them in my closet.
But apparently, it's so hard to walk in. Two hours top. Do you guys share the same experience? Maybe next time I should choose the one that have platform.

@Danielle which one the most comfortable between those three beautiful things?

The LL is a gorgeous shoe; the heel is soooo Clichy, my favorite, but I find the toebox difficult. I don't have RonRons, but for some reason, round toe boxes aren't more comfortable for me. I think it's because I have long thinnish toes. I prefer the Pigalle.

I had a pair of LL, but I sent them onto a new home, because I just couldn't wear them for any long period (before i even left the house). It's possible it's the pitch, but actually I have the 120 Peter Soms which have a Clichy-like toebox and NO platform and they are pretty comfy (relatively LOL)

The LL is a gorgeous shoe; the heel is soooo Clichy, my favorite, but I find the toebox difficult. I don't have RonRons, but for some reason, round toe boxes aren't more comfortable for me. I think it's because I have long thinnish toes. I prefer the Pigalle.

I had a pair of LL, but I sent them onto a new home, because I just couldn't wear them for any long period (before i even left the house).

I have the exact same problem with the Lady Lynch too... the toebox is dreadful for me, and I have long thinnish toes too, so I don't find the toe box exactly comfortable and it's pretty difficult for me to wear these shoes for a long period of time for some reason... I've considered sending them on to a new home as well, but I just love them too much (guess it's truly a love/hate relationship lol!! :P).

I'm obsessed with Lady Lynch, even though I've never seen the style live - it's everything I want in a shoe - round toebox, 120mm heel and no platform. It's like a Pigalle for us round-toe-lovers and I'd really love for it to become a classic

I totally 2nd this! Ever since I first saw the LL, I was in love! I have yet to ever come across a 34.5 or even a 35. The round toebox, heel height and skinny heel makes this one of my HGs! It's really the skinny heel that does me in :P

Sophie, once again you've picked a beauty of a style to be obsessed over as well as a HTF one too. :graucho:
We are so very similar in all the styles we love, it always amazes me and I love it!
Good luck on your search and I cannot wait to see modeling pics! I so love this style!