AliExpress

Has anyone in the US ordered from them? I see them online all the time, but have never purchased from them.

If so, how was your experience.

I'm in Canada and have ordered from them. Note that you are buying from different sellers, so always read the reviews. I've bought from a few different sellers. I had one item that did not arrive and filed for a refund - which I received. Items came as described, but shipping took awhile.

Has anyone in the US ordered from them? I see them online all the time, but have never purchased from them.

If so, how was your experience.
I have had good experiences with AliExpress, but make sure that the clothes will fit you. I am Asian and know my Asian measurements, and was generally very satisfied with my purchases, but I don't think it's a good experience for everyone.

I'm in Canada and have ordered from them. Note that you are buying from different sellers, so always read the reviews. I've bought from a few different sellers. I had one item that did not arrive and filed for a refund - which I received. Items came as described, but shipping took awhile.

sort of like an ebay?

I have had good experiences with AliExpress, but make sure that the clothes will fit you. I am Asian and know my Asian measurements, and was generally very satisfied with my purchases, but I don't think it's a good experience for everyone.

Thank u. I was looking at an electronic device.

Thank you both for the feedback!

sort of like an ebay?

Thank u. I was looking at an electronic device.

Thank you both for the feedback!
ooooo. I would definitely double check if it was an electronic device! I have gone to Asian countries before and bought electronics, and it's definitely a mixed bag. Sometimes the purchase is awesome and sometimes it breaks within days. I think if it's so cheap you can afford to lose the money, go for it, but don't put any money into it that you can't afford to lose :smile:

ooooo. I would definitely double check if it was an electronic device! I have gone to Asian countries before and bought electronics, and it's definitely a mixed bag. Sometimes the purchase is awesome and sometimes it breaks within days. I think if it's so cheap you can afford to lose the money, go for it, but don't put any money into it that you can't afford to lose :smile:
Thanks!

I have a good experience buying from aliexpress and I am from France.I buy everything from party accessories to phones.Sometimes they arrive faster(7-10 days) sometimes slower(1 and half mounth) but they arrive.One time a phone case arrive broken and the seller refund my order so was ok.

And the quality is acceptable.For that money and free shipping the deals is more than ok.
I can recomand you before buy to check tips and sellers reviews from http://trustsellers.com
Is a good aliexpress blog that i like to check before i buy.

I hope to be helpful here.Peace

Reactions: Ladybug09
I have a good experience buying from aliexpress and I am from France.I buy everything from party accessories to phones.Sometimes they arrive faster(7-10 days) sometimes slower(1 and half mounth) but they arrive.One time a phone case arrive broken and the seller refund my order so was ok.

And the quality is acceptable.For that money and free shipping the deals is more than ok.
I can recomand you before buy to check tips and sellers reviews from http://trustsellers.com
Is a good aliexpress blog that i like to check before i buy.

I hope to be helpful here.Peace

My brother ordered some things from them for his wedding. Shipping takes a while, but some of the products are good and cheap. It's kinda like an ebay.
Awesome! Thank you both for the feedback and tips.

I bought a bathing suit from there. I did not know at the time that the "name brand" stuff on the site is not actually name brand - I want to make sure you know that. The product I got was crap, I found out it was not authentic when I contacted the designer to complain.

Shipping came from China - took approximately 2 weeks to receive the product.

All in all a very disappointing experience and I learned an important lesson about the stuff on the site. Just because it says it is a product by "X" designer does not mean it is. Even if it was a highly placed Google result.

It's a marketplace of thousands of vendors, so experiences can vary based on vendor. I've ordered hair extensions from various vendors and never had a problem. I do know people who have had problems, like them sending the wrong item and refusing to accept the return, although their policy say otherwise. Also the pictures aren't the most accurate. Vendors reuse photos, so what you receive my be a variation of the posted photo. For anything you do order, place the order well in advance of when you need it. Shipping times can vary, I've had items arrive in 5 days, others took 3 weeks.

I've purchased knock-off lululemon tank tops from them before (don't hurt me, LuluLovers). Pretty good price but obviously the quality is not on par. Also, make sure to read reviews, sometimes the product won't come and you'll have to file a dispute. But filing a dispute on that site is pretty easy from what I remember.

My only gripe is, you wait 100 years for your stuff to come. :wacko:

I've purchased knock-off lululemon tank tops from them before (don't hurt me, LuluLovers). Pretty good price but obviously the quality is not on par. Also, make sure to read reviews, sometimes the product won't come and you'll have to file a dispute. But filing a dispute on that site is pretty easy from what I remember.

My only gripe is, you wait 100 years for your stuff to come. :wacko:

100 years!! Lol

I have ordered many different things - low value items - from Alliexpress just to test them out and would be careful ordering from them. Some sellers are great to work with, others are horrible. Some sellers post pictures of original products but send you something that looks similar. What some sellers ship is so bad, I wouldn't even buy at a flea market. If you see many people have placed orders and did not write a review, I would not order from them, it's probably what they sent had defects. It happened with 4 different things I bought from different sellers.

Everything I ordered that came from Singapore was quality and well packed. Everything that came from China had defects, weren't usable and was shipped in a plastic bag without any other protection. Just be aware that if you want to return an item, it will cost a fortune in shipping fee. I will not order from them again, it is not worth it plus delivery takes forever, often a whole month to receive. Hope this helps!

I have ordered many different things - low value items - from Alliexpress just to test them out and would be careful ordering from them. Some sellers are great to work with, others are horrible. Some sellers post pictures of original products but send you something that looks similar. What some sellers ship is so bad, I wouldn't even buy at a flea market. If you see many people have placed orders and did not write a review, I would not order from them, it's probably what they sent had defects. It happened with 4 different things I bought from different sellers.

Everything I ordered that came from Singapore was quality and well packed. Everything that came from China had defects, weren't usable and was shipped in a plastic bag without any other protection. Just be aware that if you want to return an item, it will cost a fortune in shipping fee. I will not order from them again, it is not worth it plus delivery takes forever, often a whole month to receive. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the feedback.