Alida Loubicollector[emoji1166]

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That’s great! Can’t wait to see.

2. My New (to me) and never worn Pigalle 120 in silver speccio!!! IMG_6568.jpg

gquinn and PurseACold like this.
  3. OMG, I LOVE them! Please post pics w/outfit & out on town (work and play)

I think there is a gold shiny version. If I ran into either silver or gold, I would jump to buy!

label24 likes this.
  4. the pigalle gold speccio is the other shoe who is on my wait list... i hope someone wants to sell those. hehehe

5. OMG - those are so gorgeous

label24 likes this.
  6. IMG_6617.jpg

Finally with me!!!!! My new two pairs of Anemone 120... I must confess that the red one will turn in a Anemone plume

gquinn and PurseACold like this.
  7. Amber 150 IMG_6618.jpg

8. Lady peep in alligator IMG_6619.jpg

9. Love your dreamy new additions label24! Two Anemones? :love::girlsigh::loveeyes: The Ambers and croc LP are gorgeous.

10. There's a pic of Pamela Anderson wearing gold Pigalle 120 (pre-2013), but I can't find it

Pamela1x17_468x713.jpg 468×713 pixels.jpg
  11. Is this beauty IMG_6646.jpg

hhl4vr likes this.
  12. Ladies!! What do you think about What Im doing? IMG_6722.jpg

13. I still love the old Pigalles...:love:

14. Omg!!! May I ask where you found the Anemone?? I found a black pair but took me over 10 years to find in my size.

15. I see that you love the Alti 160. How do you find they fit? I think we are the same shoe size, what size do you wear?

I have the original jazz calf pair and they hurt my feet but if I size up, I think they will definitely slip off.