Alida Loubicollector[emoji1166]

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It is always good to receive a new member in the family! pigalle 120 in zebra pony hair IMG_0993.JPG

2. I've never seen a Pigalle in Zebra Pony Fur label! Gorgeous!!! :yahoo:

label24 likes this.
  3. I think these shoes were made to measure, as soon as I saw them ... it was love at first sight

4. They are really beautiful. The black and white pattern match so well in a classic high heels as Pigalle.

5. officially!!! I will not take off these shoes for a whole month !!! IMG_2271.JPG

Nottwenty, kvjohns614, mal and 7 others like this.
  6. Hot Chicks are simply my favourite model by Louboutin and Black & red Degrade is gorgeous. You have an amazing taste. Thanks to share.

label24 likes this.
  7. Congrats!!! You must tell me where you found them please!

What size do you take in the Hot Chick 130?

label24 likes this.
  8. Hi!!! I found them on eBay!!! Im a size 37.5 in hot chick ❣️❣️

gquinn likes this.
  9. I adore your collection label24!
    Amazing pieces!

label24 likes this.
  10. New babies!!!! Fossiliza 100 & so kate metal patent IMG_2513.JPG

11. So Kate metal patent are simply gorgeous.

label24 likes this.
  12. Wich one is the most beauty? So kate 120 metal patent or Pigalle 120 glitter patent? IMG_2514.JPG

Nottwenty, mal, PurseACold and 2 others like this.
  14. To be honest, both are beautiful and I love both colours, but I prefer the So Kate. The colour is amazing, but it's my personal taste. I bet Louboutin has more metal patent colours, or not?

luckystriker and label24 like this.
  15. The color of the so kate is amazing, but if you could only see the pigalle 120 with your eyes.... i think you could fall in love too and no matter what....the last of the pigalle always be my favorite

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice