Alicia Vikander

I wouldn't automatically assume they're travelling together though.

Seems more than likely to me; Michael's spent the best part of 2017 in South Africa with Alicia. He's pictured at the airport eating opposite someone this morning, 48 hours after the Tomb Raider shoot there wrapped. They're a couple so I think it's fair to assume they were travelling together.IMG_1492197821.458715.jpg

Reactions: Selayang430
Wait I don't understand. Even if they are travelling together, Alicia already missed the LV party?

Well Alicia wasn't at any LV party and as of yesterday she was still in SA; the girl who took the pic of Michael eating breakfast at CT airport yesterday confirmed the date and that Alicia was with him:

IMG_1492242718.781561.jpg

As Michael was spotted in Johannesburg airport a few hours later it seems they are being tourists in SA before heading back to London [emoji3]

Btw - the hat next to Michael on the table looks very "Tomb Raider-ish"!

There was a Swedish interview with Magnus Lygdbäck the other day with some additional tidbits.
  • Before the film was even scheduled, Alicia initiated a meeting with Magnus and Roar to discuss the character, what she should radiate and what skills Alicia would need to acquire.
  • Alicia has put on 6-7 kg (13-15 lbs.) muscle mass.
  • Almost needless to say, he praises her determination and work ethics.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/film/a/oo410/sa-byggde-alicia-vikander-tomb-raider-kroppen

Doesn’t look like a joke to me, and Gaby would definitely be in it. :smile:

They say the first film performed badly, but you might as well say it was too expensive to make. It had a $75M budget, and I really don’t know where all that money went. The action sequences were not very memorable.

They should focus on what was good in the first one – the interaction between the main characters, the comedy and the sixties style – make an effort with the plot this time and cut down on the action. That firm could probably be made for $40M or less, which might convince the studio.
I want to believe it is possible!:yahoo::tup:

Scans from Elle France (April 2017)
tumblr_ooj01j9ljz1rdxalvo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ooj01j9ljz1rdxalvo2_400.jpg

tumblr_ooj01j9ljz1rdxalvo3_400.jpg
tumblr_ooj01j9ljz1rdxalvo4_400.jpg

tumblr_ooj01j9ljz1rdxalvo5_400.jpg
tumblr_ooj01j9ljz1rdxalvo6_400.jpg

http://its-darkinsidee.tumblr.com/post/159656142463/alicia-vikander-portada-scans-para-elle-francia