Alicia Vikander

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. michael-fassbender-makes-out-with-girlfriend-in-nyc-03.jpg michael-fassbender-makes-out-with-girlfriend-in-nyc-04.jpg michael-fassbender-makes-out-with-girlfriend-in-nyc-01.jpg michael-fassbender-makes-out-with-girlfriend-in-nyc-02.jpg

2. Cute :smile:

3. Partying with Frederik Etoall:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Her ex, Gustav Gissendahl:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Randoms:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Also, she's still in NYC, now doing press for Ex Machina with Oscar Isaac.

6. I read an interview and she seems entitled/arrogant. I don't care for fake modesty so that's not a problem for me. Kind of weird though, because it's not like she's Meryl Streep or some great beauty.

She has very average looks, sort of girl next door, very plain looking.

7. I think she's a confident young woman who is unafraid to state her ambition, and that is offputting to some people.

To me, she's refreshing.

8. It's not a very European thing to do, I guess. I read an interview with her in the January edition of Vogue ages ago. She came across as a bit of an ice queen. A very disciplined Ice queen, tho. Girl got up at 4AM for a morning run before her early photo shoot. I've got nothing but admiration for someone with that kind of discipline. Estee Lauder said it best: 'I never dreamt about succes, I worked for it.'

9. I also believe her words have been misinterpreted.
    I agree,she seems very disciplined. I suppose her ballet background has something to do with it.

10. There are a lot of actors who believe they're so talented and disciplined and their films are the best thing since sliced bread, yet they have the sense not to verbalize it. If there's an Oscar campaign to be had it would do her well to learn some humility. The presumptuous "I deserve it, it's gonna happen" attitude will most likely do her no favors come Feb.

11. I think if this was a guy, stating his ambition - this conversation wouldn't even be happening. Her comments are being blown up into something ridiculous.

12. If a guy said it I would think he was entitled/snobby and a douche.