Alice vs Freya

Skater

Oct 28, 2014
I'm Skater, and I'm an oxblood-bagaholic...

My dilemma is - small Alice, or small Freya?

Alice - nice leather (looks less processed), has feet on the base for protection, I like the way the corners hang down when it's carried handheld/over crook of arm, has proper zip for rain protection... but no cross body option, and I'm less keen on the shape when it's carried over the shoulder (when the corners don't hang down)

Freya - really like the style, and it has all the carrying options you could want (inc. cross body)... but the leather looks less natural, and (main concern) it looks to me like the corners could get scuffed very easily as they stick out and there's no piping, also no feet on the base.

Ladies - what say you?

I have the small Alice in black and I love it, I do NOT however like it in Oxblood, I think it looks tacky does not sit well with that style.

I much prefer the Freya in Oxblood. Just my opinion!

I agree with scrapsy.
I have regular sea blue alice & love--in oxblood, style resembles human liver. :sad:

Freya, I am avoiding as plague.
"Goat printed calf," & "microfibre lining" = too much tolerance to ask of me, mulberry.

So, I guess neither. Or alice in other color, with oxblood wallet. And scarf. And other oxblood trinky-dos. :biggrin:♥
Oxblood fanatics unite!

Hmmmmm... I definitely need to go and check them out (wonder if there's any variation in colour between individual bags - or am I just hoping against hope?!) - but it sounds like we need to design our own oxblood bag anyway if not enough of them are hitting the mark!!

I have been thinking of buying something in rose petal in the sale and now my options are a small alice or a small freya. The freya is propably more my style, but somehow the alice is more interesting and I don't mind the goat printed calf in freya... I also like the fact that the alice has feets at the bottom. What do you ladies think? :smile: Have you seen the alice in rose petal? I don't have store near me so I just have to make decisions without seeing the bags irl...

I have been thinking of buying something in rose petal in the sale and now my options are a small alice or a small freya. The freya is propably more my style, but somehow the alice is more interesting and I don't mind the goat printed calf in freya... I also like the fact that the alice has feets at the bottom. What do you ladies think? :smile: Have you seen the alice in rose petal? I don't have store near me so I just have to make decisions without seeing the bags irl...

I dont have a shop near by either.. But looking at the pics, I prefer the small Alice!

Last edited:
I dont have a shop near by either.. But looking at the pics, I prefer the small Alice!

Id say order both [emoji48] have them side by side and then choose

Thank you both! :smile: Actually, I'm thinking that the alice is definitely more interesting (and cheaper if the sale percentages are the same as they are in the US) and maybe a better quality(?), so I'm propably going to order that. I'd order them both but I'm afraid that would be such a hassle to return the other one as you have to do it via courier I think...

I like both, more so Alice I think

Returns are pretty much hassle free, I've started a return the same day a bag was delivered, courier collected the next day and it's free