Alice Temperley designs for Target Go International

This came out yesterday. I checked it out today and there was a lot of cute stuff, just some had to many ruffles for my taste. I did pick up a jacket in an electric blue color. I didnt expect it to be as cute as it was when I tried it on!

Has anyone else seen it yet?

I think this line offically comes out tomorrow. I'm excited to see it in person. There are a few pieces I like, but I want to see how they look on me. So far this is my fav GO Designer collection.

I have been checking the nearest target (Newport in Jersey City) since Thursday and no signs that usually says "Departing soon" for the Libertine collection so I doubt the AT collection is out tomorrow... I've been waiting for the AT collection eagerly!

^Mine has had them up for awhile now and on the site it says that Libertine will be here until Sept. 15th.
http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html/ref=nav_t_spc_1_35/602-5784287-2130221?ie=UTF8&node=16275561

Some stores (including some in L.A. since my friend is up there and has already gotten some items) have the pieces out already. Which is kind of not fair..they should all put them out on the same day lol.

Maybe they have them out in the West Coast already but not yet in the East... Not fair!:nogood: