Alice + Olvia lovers

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Her stuff is absolutely gorgeous and right up my alley [esp. the dresses]; sadly, the prices are a bit too high for me. I can't wait until I can buy a dress or....three. ;D

2. I love this brand! I only buy it on sale, though.

3. i really like this line too, def my style

4. Always admiring it, can never afford it...

5. I'm a fan as well!

6. I adore her maxi dresses! So bright and lovely.

7. I have a few dresses from this brand. I usually get them on sale through gilt.com (super cheap, around $100/dress), and they are super fun. Since they arer short, sometimes I pair with tights or even dark skinny jeans so it's like a tunic.

8. love love this brand!!!!!!

9. I love it.

10. I am in LOVE with their dresses...but I cannot bring myself to pay the $375 price tag! I wish!

11. I adore Alice and Olivia, but I never get their stuff at retail - always on sale. I love their dresses and the Eric pant!

12. I love Alice + Olivia, one of my go-to dresses is a black A+O. I do agree with everyone else though, only buy it when its on sale unless its super cute and I have the extra money to spend (aka usually never haha)

13. Very pretty stuff, a little above my price range though!

14. I love A+O, they have gorgeous pieces!