Ali was saved!

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
I didn't have to sell her after all :smile:

I'm still putting myself on a ban thought (except for maybe something tattersall...*maybe*). I'm just glad I get to keep Ali! I seriously searched and searched for something to replace her and just couldn't find anything!

Just wanted to share my good news :smile:

I'm so happy to hear that you can keep your Ali. It's a very special bag, and if it works for you, it's so hard to find anything else that comes close. I have two of them and I wouldn't want to part with them.

Congrats!

After carrying my new black Ali for two days, I know I would never be able to part with her! She is my perfect bag in the perfect color (for me for work at least). Glad to hear you can keep yours!

I am glad to know Ali is safe, unless one has excess purses to "sacrifice" or outlet purchases that may allow for a little profit, it's futile to try to sell a Coach on Ebay that will really make a difference in tackling debt. And, if you're sacrificing one you really love ~ like you said, you just can't find one to replace it with. Stand strong! Money can come from other sources!

I am glad to know Ali is safe, unless one has excess purses to "sacrifice" or outlet purchases that may allow for a little profit, it's futile to try to sell a Coach on Ebay that will really make a difference in tackling debt. And, if you're sacrificing one you really love ~ like you said, you just can't find one to replace it with. Stand strong! Money can come from other sources!

I agree, stand strong! But.. for some of us, every little teeny tiny bit counts right now, not so much for paying off debt, but just paying bills.. and it does help. :yes: I am just glad you didn't have to sell her after all, I know how much you loved her. ;)