Ali Turnlock Broke!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was sitting at work and opening my purse and the turnlock just fell right off in my hand! I called the store and they held one for me, went right after work and got my new bag. It was easy, I just hope that it doesn't happen again....

2. That's terrible! How long had you been using the bag? I thought I remembered someone else mentioning that, too. I sure hope they fix the problem on any future bags they make.

3. Ugh, that's terrible. Well at least you got a new one.

4. Someone else did post they had a problem with the turnlock. Not sure which bag. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come!!!

5. me!

lol. and it was a selective batch that had a defective turnlock, it's rare that that should happen now but if it does

on the upside you get a spankin' new bag :biggrin:

6. When I ordered the zoe striped one the turnlock almost came off! So I sent it back before it did. But I'm missing it..

7. omg, what terrible quality!! hopefully it was just a defect and it doesnt happen often, it was nice of them to just put one aside and give it to you, so you didnt have to go through a whole turmoil of having to mail yours back etc.

8. The same thing happened to me! The turnlock just fell off after only 6 days of use. I took it back to the nearest Coach store near my job (which was not the store where I purchased it) and fortunately,they exchanged it for a new one, without a receipt. I was relieved that I did not have to send it somewhere and wait for a replacement to mailed to me later.

I haven't had any problems with the new bag, but the store told me if I do, just bring it in and they will be happy to replace it with a new one.

I was very pleased with the way the issue was handled, but if it happens again, I probably will not get the same bag. Even though I fell in love with the bag, it really is heavy. I only carry a wallet, cell phone, small appointment book and lipgloss in mine and I get a shoulder ache if I carry it for more than a few minutes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice