Ali sticking around for a while?

vonnatellah

Jul 3, 2007
I was just wondering if anyone knew how long the Ali would continue to be sold. I'm wondering if I would be able to buy it next spring or if I should jump on it now! I'm really hoping its going to stick around for a while because I want to get a large carly this fall and an ali in the spring!

I am sure an SA can chime in, I am not sure :confused1: I think if you are sure you want it you may want to jump on it... OR you can always get one on ebay in the future!! What color are you looking for? That makes a difference too!

I have 2 Ali's; one white and one signature/gold! I'd get more if I could but I'm content to have my favorite 2 colors! I'd highly recommend an Ali as a classic addition to any collection!

Oh lord. I can't get both the Ali and a Large Carly! (Plus the medium Carly I just bought).

Does anyone have photos of the new legacy shoulder flap?

I'm in love with the white Ali, I'm not as much of a fan of any of the other colors (except the Whiskey, but I already have a Whiskey satchel).

How do I decide!!!!

Oh lord. I can't get both the Ali and a Large Carly! (Plus the medium Carly I just bought).

Does anyone have photos of the new legacy shoulder flap?

I'm in love with the white Ali, I'm not as much of a fan of any of the other colors (except the Whiskey, but I already have a Whiskey satchel).

How do I decide!!!!

I'm in love w/ the white Ali too...she's MY favorite!!! :yes:

Hmm, the shoulder flap is pretty, but the Ali is much more my style. Lets see how I can manage to get a Large carly as well as a white ali over the next two months...luckily my birthday is coming up!!!