Ali slim flap v. Ali v. Leigh

Birthday gift to myself: Ali, Ali slim, or Leigh?

• Ali Slim in whiskey

• Ali in whiskey

• Leigh in whiskey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Annabug

Feb 27, 2008
I've got to quickly make up my mind between the Ali Slim, regular Ali, and the Leigh. I thought I would come here and get some opinions since I've never seen them IRL. I'm getting one of them on ebay, but which, in your opinion, is the best? I don't want anything too small, so I'm concerned about the Ali slim flap. TIA for any suggestions and opinions!!

Hands down Whisky Ali regular size. I think it is the perfect size and color. I have Ali regular in Black leather, it is my favorite bag. I would love to have her in whiskey.

Regular Ali, no question! It is my dream bag, it really is. I have the Ali-style hippie, and it's roughly the same size as the slim flap, but there's not a lot of room in itbefore it looks bulked out. The Ali fits whatever you have comfortably without looking bulky.

The Leigh, in my opinion, is a nice bag with a terrible strap. A fatter, longer strap is needed on a bag that size. The Ali strap is perfect, and helps distribute the weight of whatever you have in there.

Leigh all the way! :tup: I used to be a huge Ali fan, and I kind of still am, but the bag can get very smooshy after a while and I like a little more form.. it also can be kind of heavy and the o ring on my mom's split and a lot of girls on here have had the same thing. To me the Leigh is a classic, beautiful bag that is timeless.. I LOVE the strap.. think it is soo comfortable and not as heavy and can be dressed up or down. I still love the Ali, but I would choose the Leigh. GL! :tup:

I have both a regular Ali and a Leigh in the whiskey. While I like the Ali, and it is a bigger bag, I LOVE the Leigh. I think its just more stylish, comfortable, everything. Its one of my all time favorite bags. I have it in both whiskey and chocolate signature, that how much I love this bag!!

Slim and leigh are very nice handbags . . . The slim is nice and neat, Leigh is a feminine top handle. Ali has a character and personality unlike the other two, Ali is slouchy, larger and has attitude!

Are LEIGH OWNERS comfortable carrying it on your shoulders? I have been thinking about Leigh is Rose.

Slim and leigh are very nice handbags . . . The slim is nice and neat, Leigh is a feminine top handle. Ali has a character and personality unlike the other two, Ali is slouchy, larger and has attitude!

Are LEIGH OWNERS comfortable carrying it on your shoulders? I have been thinking about Leigh is Rose.

The Leigh, imo is VERY comfortable on the shoulder :tup: It can also be worn for a long time without falling off, becoming too heavy or being annoying. :yes:

I don't know the Ali, but the Leigh is too heavy for me. All that brass. I have the slim Ali in the dark blue canvas/light blue leather and LOVE it! It's the one in my avatar. That's my vote!

Leigh all the way! :tup: I used to be a huge Ali fan, and I kind of still am, but the bag can get very smooshy after a while and I like a little more form.. it also can be kind of heavy and the o ring on my mom's split and a lot of girls on here have had the same thing. To me the Leigh is a classic, beautiful bag that is timeless.. I LOVE the strap.. think it is soo comfortable and not as heavy and can be dressed up or down. I still love the Ali, but I would choose the Leigh. GL! :tup:

I totally agree except I don't find either bag heavy. The leather split is definitely a concern! IN any event, you can't go wrong with either choice!