Ali outlet question?

Jan 4, 2008
Since I am no where close to an outlet, could any of you Ali lovers and/or outlet shoppers tell me how much a black Ali is going for at the outlets? Not the slender one, but the regular one. Also, do you think asking for $175.00 for my back Ali in awesome condition is too much? I won a brand new one on ebay last night and am going to sell mine. I figured since I love her so much I might as well get one that is brand new and let someone else have a shot at one for a descent price.
Thanks ladies :flowers:

I have never seen a regular sized ali in my outlets and I live near 3 of 'em. But I heard that they're going for $211 if they ever get them in. I think you're offering yours for a great price that would really make some ali hunters happy! If yours is in awesome condition, why did you buy another brand new, is it the same color?

I have never seen a regular sized ali in my outlets and I live near 3 of 'em. But I heard that they're going for $211 if they ever get them in. I think you're offering yours for a great price that would really make some ali hunters happy! If yours is in awesome condition, why did you buy another brand new, is it the same color?

I am weird :yes: I won it on ebay for just over $200 and it was used but in very good condition. The leather is perfect, with no rips, scratches or sings of wear but there are a couple of pen marks in the couches and in the zip pocket as well as some kind of light staining on the bottom of the flap inside. I have no idea what it could be. It is very faint and hard to see, but it is there. I figured that since I got a great deal, I would try her and see how much I like her. Well it turns out that I LOVE her :love:, so I am bought one that is Brand new with tags for $260! I figured since I am so anal aobut my bags, and I love my Ali so much, I want one that is brand new. Call me crazy but that is my thought process. :upsidedown:

Thanks for the outlet info!

I know at one point they were really low $200's and now it is closer to mid $200's, atleast in Las Vegas, and they don't have any. As far as price, it seems fair but it does depend on the shape the bag is in.. you said it was awesome condition but now mention stains and that, people are less willing to pay for that. I love Ali as well, it is a great bag, congrats! :tup:

I'm weird like that, too! I like my bags in pristine condition. Do mention the little flaws in the auction or you may get a customer who does a chargeback or returns the bag to you. Good luck with your sale! It's a great bag, someone will love having it.

I do plan on mentioning the flaws. I just got done taking pictures of her and her booboo's. She really is in awesome shape even with her marks. They are all inside her in the main compartment. I turned it inside out and took lots of pictures. With the legacy lining it makes the marks not so visible when you look at it, like an illusion. If you look hard you will see them. I will post pictures here in a few minutes to see what you girls think. Thanks for your help!!! :flowers:

Prepare for the onslought! What do you think? These are all pictures of the snags and marks. Please excuse the wrong date. My camera is a POS and I can't change it or take it off.

100_2490.jpg

100_2488.jpg

100_2487.jpg

100_2485.jpg

100_2484.jpg

Granted it does have some smudges and the snags aren't too bad. If it were mine I'd take it to a dry cleaners and ask if it's possible they could clean just the lining. I think it's very ebay-worthy and you would still get a good price for it selling it as is. The ali is a very coveted bag.