Ali Leather Shoulder Flap

1. I purchased this bag last week from the boutique and it arrived today. I do adore it, but have one question: is anyone else nervous about keeping the interior clean? The legacy strip lining is beautiful but looks like it can be easily stained (pen, lipstick, etc.). Anything I can do to protect it?

Oh and the vintage leather is awesome! :love:

2. Oh, yeah! I have a 5 year old little boy and I keep candy in my purse - which he frequently forages for. Everytime I walk by my purse and see that flap up I just cringe when I think of the those grimy, dirty little hands all over my new purse! I also got the wallet in the silk stripe and my daughter (8) loves to handle it. :lol: Of course I only handle it on the edges and she lays her whole hands all over it. I gotta learn to let go and just enjoy it. Anyway, they make a cleaner that is new which is supposed to work really well- will have to get some of that! Once I get my mind set right - after the initial newness wears off, I'll just have to enjoy it - clean or dirty. Anyway, I was looking at the vintage Bonnie Cashin bags with similar linings and they seem to have held up well for being 30-40 years old. Of course, they may have just sat in a closet for all I know....

3. I've been using my Ali for a few weeks now - haven't gotten a spot on the lining (but then I don't have any kids storing candy in my purse). I keep potentially messy items like lipgloss and lipsticks in a separate case inside - maybe a separate candy bag will help keep your bag's interior looking good?

4. I just ordered these for my Speedy and Balenciaga in particular (and for gifts) and I think they'll be perfect. They have ones with adorable flashlights too. Right now everything is in it's own case which is ok too but I think these will be just what I need. Especially since the City B bag has that useless dinky pocket.

The Ultimate Purse Organizer by Joey Junior

5. I love my joey junior purse organizers! They have 2 sizes to fit almost any size purse and lots of different colors. It's a great product. I had a purseket and I hated it, it fell apart after a couple months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice