Ali and I took a tumble down the stairs...yikes!

glad that you and ali are ok. i used to fall all the time when i was growing up. it's always worse when there are a bunch of people to witness it. Once, while running the mile in high school, i decided that i wanted to pass my friend, but i tripped and fell over my own feet!! the next thing i know i'm waking up with people looking down at me!! it was one of the saddest/funny things that has happened to me.

Well hey everyone, thanks so much for your support and laughing along with me about this!!

...I've got some really cool purple bruises on my knees but it's far from shorts season so no worries there. BF was so worried before I drove up...he said go to the doctor, don't drive up to my house if you aren't feeling well after that head bump. Awww...

Anyway, we did have a great "nap" at his house yesterday, hehehe and my neck/shoulders are a little stiff like when you've had a really intense workout. I'm gonna be just fine. And...as you can see from my avatar I play hockey so I'm used to taking a few hard knocks!

XXXOO PGal

Thank God you had carpeted stairs. My old apartment on the second floor had open cement stairs and I always got nervous walking down them. I don't know if I was more afraid of the injury or the embarrassment of everyon in the complex seeing me!

glad that you and ali are ok. i used to fall all the time when i was growing up. it's always worse when there are a bunch of people to witness it. Once, while running the mile in high school, i decided that i wanted to pass my friend, but i tripped and fell over my own feet!! the next thing i know i'm waking up with people looking down at me!! it was one of the saddest/funny things that has happened to me.

I think I may have one if not multiple stories that will beat that........Lets see where to start........Well it was the 1st day of my senior year of HS. I had my brand new heels on and a brand new outfit (school for me was a fashion show) Well I was walking down the hill of the center of my school with my best friend and her bf, and DOWN GOES COACHY.....and my best friend and her bf kept walking and finally realized I had fallen when my water bottle went rolling past them.

And my 2nd most embarassing moment of my life, and it still haunts me to this day.......I was in the choir at church, and it was Sunday morning, well the choir like in most churches are at the very back of the stage behind the worship band and worship team. Well worship service was over and the choir was being let off the stage to go find their seats.....well I TRIPPED OVER MY CHOIR ROBE DOWN 4 STAIRS LEADING INTO THE MAIN CHURCH PART........in front of the WHOLE CHURCH........and the sad part was..........MY MOM STARTS LAUGHING EXTREMELY LOUD after the church gasps and gets dead silent.........so there you go guys......I hope this can make you all laugh as much as it did my mom and my best friends............:crybaby::crybaby: :nuts: