Alfie's back with something Azur.....this will be quick honest xxx

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi my friends, back again :P.......Well as some of my chit chat pals know l bought a Wilt Blvd in the Bleu, and while l loved it, l knew it would not work in my world............:sad:
    So, long story short my sister bought this in mono, and raved about it so much. I thought l would get it in the Azur, as you may know l bought some pomme accessories, so that was settled. On to the reveal, as promised. Pic's of bag are good, of me not so, what l am going to like about this bag is, as you will see from pics, l'm really casually dressed with uggs. But this will go with smart clothes as well......its a pm, and l'm 5.6"

2. 1st two pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. l love the little feet...lol, and a pic with the pomme..l love it :smile:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. I love the Galliera -congrats again Alfie dear!!!

5. So pretty ~ I love it!

Congrats!

6. really bad pic's of me, but this bag is soooo comfy :smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. WOWWWW!!:drool::drool:

Good for you, alf!

Congrats!!

8. thanks parkee:heart:...my first caller..what ever you do dont mention the hair :nuts:

9. It suits you, both of you are lovely.

10. Congrats darling!!nice modeling pics hehe I only like this bag in azur

11. i was about to ask if that's before or after. but i thought best left at the other chat.

12. #12 Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
    last 1, thanks for sharing....my 1st Azur piece :smile:

[​IMG]

13. Love it!

14. this is the last one, l'm holding my new zippy, as l have not used it yet..hehe
    [​IMG]

15. Love it, looks so good on you and with the Pomme!