Alexandra Wallet

I have it in Azur and I like it because it holds lots without being too wide, big, or bulky. Some of the larger wallets look like clutches and that is not what I wanted.

I bought one and sold it. I just can't take folded notes and the side compartment where I put in cards go vertical when I get cash and the cards fall out. It happened one too many times ..

Hello daffyleigh

If you are looking for a roomy wallet and will not mind the extra space it will take up in your purse, then I highly recommend the Alexandra.

I have 2 of them --- 1 in Monogram canvass and another in Multicolore (black). I find myself rotating them more often (for use) vs. my other LV wallets.

I took some pictures of my Alexandra wallets for you. I hope this will be helpful in your decision.

Best Regards
mpctorres

Attachments

• IMG_0730 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0730 (Small).JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 543
The Alexandra provides multiple slots for various cards and smaller pockets near the coin compartment. These small pockets are helpful for receipts and other smaller items that you need to quickly stuff somewhere but will sort later.

Attachments

• IMG_0731 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0731 (Small).JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_0733 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0733 (Small).JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 722
I have here a side by side comparison of the Monogram canvass and Multicolore Alexandra. Note the following:

(a) The difference of color in inner lining gives the Multicolore canvass more "pop". The tone-on-tone color of the monogram makes it more subdued
(b) The size difference of an empty Alexandra (multicolore) vs a full one (Monogram). Be sure you are comfortable with the potential "added bulk"

Over-all --- it's a great wallet. Good luck and let us all know in TPF on whatever you decide on. I am waiting for your reveal. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0735 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0735 (Small).JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 525
  • IMG_0736 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0736 (Small).JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_0737 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0737 (Small).JPG
    108 KB · Views: 532
Reactions: Gisforme
Maybe I need one of these! Knew by instantly saying leather wallet my choice was going to be limited but usually I deal with the store manager who knows what I like and makes fab suggestions for me but the SA I dealt with didn't do this.

This looks ideal if not leather but hey canvas works just as well for me!

I have the Alexandra and I LOVE it! I also have the regular Zippy Wallet, Curieuse Wallet, and the Insolite Organizer.

The Alexandra is my favorite. It holds the most # of credit card slots and it has a window for a Drivers License. I bought a leather strap and attached it to the coin zip and can use it as a handheld when I have to rush out. This wallet can hold a lot more than it looks considering it is smaller than the rest.

I think the Alexandra is very under-rated.

I had a mono Alexandra for a couple of days and exchange it for the zippy compact. No issue with the Alexandra itself, I just changed my mind and decided I wanted a wallet with a zipper and the zippy compact is around the same price range so I went with that.

What I don't like about the Alexandra is that the end of the bill compartment is loose, not sewn. But it sure holds a lot. I have one in Azur, will probably break it out for spring.