Alexandra wallet

I went to LV today to have a look at it. And I changed my mind about it:P, because IRL it's not as compact as I wanted it to be.
It's taller, wider and thicker than the French purse.
Imagine same height as the zippy, thicker, but an inch shorter.

Ooo not good! i'll stick with the FP then!

Thanks for the info! :yes:

Oh, no, you ruined it for me. I thought this was IT!:crybaby: :crybaby:

---------------------------
Awww shucks! I thought this would be the one too :sad: . I'm still waiting for the perfect LV wallet that will hold at least 8 cc, hold change, extra pockets for receipts and misc and be very compact. The FP is sorta what I'm looking for but I need extra pockets. LV are you listening to me?!? :P

---------------------------
Awww shucks! I thought this would be the one too :sad: . I'm still waiting for the perfect LV wallet that will hold at least 8 cc, hold change, extra pockets for receipts and misc and be very compact. The FP is sorta what I'm looking for but I need extra pockets. LV are you listening to me?!? :P

I went to see it today at LV and it is not too big or bulky. It is a little bigger that the french wallet but there is so much more room for things. Lots of CC (13), ID window, zipped coin and a lot of other pockets. I really like it.:graucho: I am considering this and the Koala.

I went to see it today at LV and it is not too big or bulky. It is a little bigger that the french wallet but there is so much more room for things. Lots of CC (13), ID window, zipped coin and a lot of other pockets. I really like it.:graucho: I am considering this and the Koala.

I also saw it IRL and I really liked it. Just like you I can't decide between this one or the Koala or a Gucci.

If taller and wider than FP, how come the size is 4.1 "x 3.5 while FP is 5.3"x 3.5. Or LV has given a wrong size for alexandra ? does anybody who has alexandra can cross check the actual size ?

Hi! I am new to this forum & thought of asking advice from experts here :smile:

I am torn between the Alexandra wallet & White MC French purse. I like my wallets compact, yet I need slots for cc. I'm also worried the MC may get dirty easily.

Can you give me some advice please?
If anyone has pics of these 2 wallets (filled), please share them with me. Thanks! :P