Alexandra is leaving.....

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
After reviewing my bags (colors, shapes etc) I have decided to bring back the Alexandra in Berry. Its is a stunning bag just not for me and I have learned if I just dont feel it then dont keep it. Tried it all ways and it just does not suite me I have a Plum Sabrina and thats my berry family. Iam soooo in love with my Rouched Hobo and the Grey Carryall I think I may be content for the moment:graucho::graucho::graucho:

Ok who am I kidding....

I have the blue Alexandra and I feel the same way. I keep taking her out and trying her on different ways and I'm still not sure that I am going to keep her. I just don't get that excitement that I usually do when I buy a new bag. I usually can't wait to go somewhere just so I can carry my new bag. I haven't taken the tags off and I have had her almost 3 weeks. So I know exactly how you feel.

Did the same thing today at 5:30am when DH went fishing its like a love/hate thing Iam afraid I will regret it like I sometimes do seems there is no love for the Sophia and nothing else really has caught my eye its a great bag I posted my collection and thats just Coach.

I like it over the Sophia styles that I have seen so far. I have the Studded Bronze Alexandra and really like it. BUT, I am also waiting on the floral Sophia to be shipped as well. I'm hoping it like it much better than the Sophia styles that I've seen reveals on or that people have snapped pictures of.

I assume you took all your stuff and put it in the bag and such? I DON'T care for this bag as a crossbody so if you're really looking for a crossbody this time around, I would definitely sack the Alexandra. Good luck - I hate making decisions. I'm the worst! :smile:

Help.......

Ok this is my take on it...If you don't love it take it back. Coach comes out with a whole new slew of bags every month/season, so just enjoy the bags you have now and it won't be long before you find another that you'll just fall in love with. There's also some gorgeous new fall colors coming too, so if it's the color that you like there will be others.

iam not looking for crossbody the trouble with Coach is that they have soooooo many styles all the time every month who the heck can decide.......From looking at all the pics from fall/winter Alexandra is still the most functional for me...Sophia looks like a updated Sabrina (which i missed the boat and had to go Bonzale) sequins, poppy, leopard are not me....that said I HATE CHOICES cause everytime I take it back it sells out and I kick myself.......I have a great Black Kooba Bag and a great MJ bag as my Classic bags and LV Galleria Going to wander the Boutique today ponder it look at the "Book" and decide later again.

The Sophia is nothing like the Sabrina, if that helps. It's more like a short Claire. Wide & short & flat like. They are at Macy's if there's one near you.

c7700ff6.jpg

This is just my opinion:
Love, love, love this color!!! :yahoo: And the color is the very first thing I see.
However, I'm not so fond of it's details! That's probably the reason why for me it is missing the overall wow factor!!

I know it's a very functional bag, but I think we want a bag with the wow factor first then the added bonus function!;)

If you keep her, focus on what you like best about her and rock that bag! Confidence is the key :graucho:

If you return her, no regrets, enjoy your other bags in the meantime, and wait for that similar purse that you know you just gotta have and keep. :smile:

Last edited: